In America (3weeks later)

It had been almost 3 weeks now that little Jae-hwa was home.. and things were going very well..

There was a slight change in their schedule when they got invited to the Grammys..
They were all very happy.. but still a bit sad because Jimin didn't want to go, he didn't want Jae-hwa to travel so early even though the doctor gave them a green light since Jae-hwa's immune system was well..

Jimin had done some research about taking newborns on a plane and somethings scared him.. so yes no one could make up his mind.

"Babe.. but you know we don't want to go without you.. and this is something we all have  been dreaming of.. and the company really wants us to attend.."
"I'm travel so early. No it is too long.. I am not doing this please stop.. I don't care about anything else then my daughter right now.. I don't care even if I get fired. We're not going anywhere.. "
"Our daughter.." Jungkook corrected
"You know what I meant!.."
"Why are you yelling?.."
"Because I don't want anything to happen to my baby and everyone is trying to convince me!.. I don't want to go okay?!.. I'm scared!.." Jimin yelled at Jungkook and turned around

Jungkook took a few steps closer and pulled Jimin's elbow to make him turn around..
He didn't let Jimin say a word and just hugged him tight.
"I know I know.. calm down.. god your so violent for such a small human.."
Jimin couldn't get out of Jungkook's grasp and bit him on his chest.

"Ah.. he bites too.." Jungkook joked and let go of Jimin. Jimin pouted and looked up at him "I'm scared okay.."
"I know baby.. and that's why the company already has a different route planned for you.. well, us.."
"We won't take the 14 hour flight.. but we will take shorter flights.. only problem is that we'll reach in 2 days.. "
"But still.. " Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a pout
"No one will force you,baby.. if you still don't want to go then we won't..."
"Nooo.. you can go.. please don't stay because of me.."
"Tae has already kind of threatened us that if Jimin doesn't go then no one will.. he wants all seven to go or no one.."
"Noooo.. I hate him.."
"I know.. that's why you cried when you couldn't reach him last week ?.."
"I got worried okay.. I didn't know he was just sleeping in genius lab .."
Jungkook chuckled and pulled Jimin back in his embrace
"I'll go.. "
"Really?.. you sure?.." Jungkook asked and looked at Jimin
"Yes.. I want to be with you, all of you, my family for as much as I can.."
"Babe.." Jungkook sighed
"Sorry sorry.." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook tightly
"I love you so so so much.. I don't know what to do without you.." he said
Jimin looked up at him, his cheeks a bit stained from tears..
Jungkook couldn't help but move in and capture Jimin's lips with his..

They are smiling, they are strong.. but sometimes they need time, alone.. and just cry out because they do get afraid of being apart.
..

 and just cry out because they do get afraid of being apart

After four days they had arrived at the Grammys.. everything was going well until Jimin realized he had to leave Jae-hwa and the twins with babysitters.. it took Jungkook and Jin a lot of effort but they did succeed in getting him to agree..
And besides that one worry, Jimin was actually happy that he can could to the Grammys again and just enjoy everything.. he loved it.. eventhough he couldn't preform due the cesarean, he was still really happy.. maybe a big part of his happiness was the smiles he saw on every member's face, on his husband's face..