Just let me love you ᴮᴬᴮᵞ ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᵞᴼᵁ

"I thought I can't love you anymore.. but here I am.. more in love with you than I was a second ago.."
"Ahh yeobo.. stop.. " Jimin said and hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, while they were dancing
"No.. I can't.. I can never stop saying how much I really really love you.."
"Aish.. " Jimin giggled "stop.. my cheeks hurt and I'm going to cry right here.. please.."
Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin's cheek
"Okay, okay.. I won't embarrass my baby anymore.. happy?.."

"I love you.. so so much.." Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook's neck
"Baby.. the power you hold over me.... "
Jimin giggled and looked at Jungkook
"I know.. and I love it.. and you know what's fun?.."
"What?.."
"You can't do anything... atleast for a month.."
"What?.. but why??.." Jungkook pouted
Jimin giggled and pulled Jungkook give  him a quick peck on his lips
"I actually don't know.. she didn't say it the first time.. but this time she did.. "
"We need a new doctor.." Jungkook said with a serious look
"Shut up.. you know I don't trust anyone else right?.. and besides.. there must be some reason.. otherwise she wouldn't say it.."
Jungkook sighed dramatically
"Fine.. I can wait.." Jungkook said like a kid who was denied his favourite candy
"Hey.. she said we can't do anything.. but it doesn't mean I can't help you out when you need.. help.." Jimin said and winked

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Jimin's nose
"I like the way you think, Mr Jeon.."
"Sure you do.." Jimin giggled

And soon the song ended, both went back to sit down.

...

"Yeobo.. I'll be right back"
"Where are you going, baby?.."
"I'm going to check up on Jae-eun and Jae-hyun.. I'll be right back, okay?.."
"Okay .." Jungkook smiled and nodded

Jimin stood up to go..but Jin stopped him
"Hey, where do you think you're going?.."
"Just going to check up on Jae-eun and Jae-hyun .."
"Their soundly asleep.. I just checked.. And Jungkook's grand mother is also there.. she said she's feeling a bit tired and wants to lay down for a few minutes.. so chill and have fun!.."
"Okay.." Jimin said and smiled

He went back to Jungkook
"Ahh my Jimin-ah got married.." Hobi said and hugged Jimin, making him giggle..
He was so happy and excited that he couldn't help but jump and made Jimin jump along with him..
Jimin giggled and happily joined..

"Babe.." Jungkook said and grabbed Jimin's wrist, he nodded at Hobi who just looked confused but shrugged and pulled Jin with him to dance.
Jungkook made Jimin sit and sat next to him "Be careful baby.. "
Jimin pouted remembering that he's not supposed to be jumping like that
"I'm sorry.. " he said with a pout
Jungkook just smiled and put his arms around Jimin's waist "It's okay, just be careful... "
Jimin nodded and leaned on Jungkook's shoulder

...
The reception was going well and  everyone was having fun.. most of the guests had left before eleven pm and now only the families were there, all a little tipsy and having fun dancing and singing..

Hoseok pulled Jungkook on the dance floor.. And now both were dancing, they were actually just jumping around and laughing their asses off.

Jimin was sitting alone at their seats and smiling at everyone dancing so happily..

"Why are you sitting here so quietly, Minnie?.." Yoongi asked and pulled Jimin with him to the bar
"Nothing hyung.. I'm just tired.."
"Ah.. I get it.. being married to Jungkook must be hard huh?.."
"Hyung... no.. I'm just tired.. that's all.." Jimin said with a small smile.
"You just need a drink and you'll have all the energy back in no time!.."
"No, hyung.. no alcohol, please.."

Yoongi smirked and handed him a drink
"Since when do you say no to drinking.. and besides, it's just juice.. no alcohol.."
"Really?.." Jimin asked and smelled the drink
"Yes,  Minnie.. now drink it and lossen up a bit will you.."