Mikrokosmos

Jimin and Jungkook's parents and their siblings arrived a little later then they had originally planned, instead of coming last night.. they arrived in the morning and were all either with Jin in the kitchen or with Tae in the living room

Jin had planned a surprise for Jungkook and Jimin, calling both their parents and siblings to visit together with a baby shower party .. he woke everyone except Jimin and Jungkook so they could decorate and prepare the food..
They all wanted to do something special for Jungkook and Jimin..

They were still busy helping Jin cook when Jungkook walked into the kitchen and was shocked to see his parents, Jimin's parents and all the hyungs together.
"What's going on?.." Jungkook asked.. his voice was raspy an indication that he was really tired.. he did look really tired too.. his eyes were barely opening.

Jungkook's mother walked up to him and hugged him..
"Ggukie.. what's wrong?.. you look so tired.. are you okay?.."
"I'm okay, mom.. I just didn't sleep much.. Jimin is not feeling well.. he has been throwing up and his back is hurting him so much he couldn't sleep.. "
"Oh no.. " his mother looked at Jimin's mother who looked very worried.
"What is he doing now?.. how is he feeling?.." asked Jimin's mother
"He's in the room.. I told him to sit down a little bit and rest his feet .. and actually I just came to get some juice for him.. but what are you all doing?.. and when did you all come to Seoul?...."

"Nothing.. it was something for you both.. but it's not important.. Gguk you need to get some rest.. look at you.. your eyes are so puffy, we can take care of Jimin.. " said Jin as he turned the stove off.
"No hyung.. I want to be with him.. "
"Jungkook, honey I know why you want to be with him.. why you're not sleeping .. I suppose you already called the docter..
hmm?.. "
"Yes.. ever since the conversation.. I can't keep my eyes off of him.. we thought we still had two weeks but it looks like it's going to be earlier... "
"I understand it sweety.. but you need to be well rested.. you'll have your hands full after the delivery.. taking care of a baby is a lot of work.. and you do know Jimin is going to need your help too after the cesarean delivery... so get all the rest you can.." Jimin's mother said sweetly.. ruffling his hair.
"I.. you're right eomma.. but.. I.."
Jungkook's mother chuckled and patted his shoulder
"Ggukie.. it's just the beginning symptoms.. it will take minimum 24 hours.. and sometimes it takes days before one goes into labour.."
"Yes Jungkook.. get some sleep honey.. me and your mom and your hyungs will be with him all the time.. okay?.. don't worry.."

"Yes Gguk.. get some sleep.. you heard what Jimin's eomma said.. one baby is a lot work, you're having two.."
"Jiminni is having twins?.." asked Jimin's father.. Jungkook shyly nodded
Jimin's father gave Jungkook the biggest hug.. and then they all send him to go to bed.
Namjoon took him to his room.

"Hyung the surprise?.." asked Namjoon after he put Jungkook in bed and returned.
"Later.. if Jimin is feeling well.. "
Jimin and Jungkook's mother both hugged Jin.. he had so much planned but now he looked sad.. Jimin being sick is something they just don't want to hear.. it brings memories they don't want to think of again...

Jimin was sitting on the end off the bed.. his hands resting under his belly..
"Jiminni?.."
Jimin smiled and looked at the door to find his mothers there
"Eomma.. mom!.. " he chirped happily.. forgetting his back pain

His mother gave him a hug and kissed his forehead... Jungkook's mother did the same..
"We send Jungkook off to bed okay?.. we're all here if you need anything.. " said his mother
"Thank you eomma.. and thank you for sending him to sleep.. he couldn't sleep because of me.. he stayed up with me.. and took such good care.. I felt bad.. he was so tired.."
"It's okay Jiminni.. but Minnie, you should get some rest too.. your face is swollen up and so are your feet.. you need to rest sweety.." said Jungkook's mother
"I am really really sleepy but my back hurts so much I can't sleep.."
"We can help you with that sweety.. first we brought some biscuits and Juice.. have them and then try to sleep a little okay.."