Your Ocean eyes

"One month, I can't give you more, Jungkook, because of the tickets already being sold.."
"I understand.. and one month is more than enough time to get everything done.. but I can't start unless we get the new contract.."
"I will have that done by the end of the week.. "
"Thank you Pd nim.. I honestly didn't think you'd allow this.. "
"In other circumstances, I wouldn't, but in your and Jimin's case.. it's different.. and it's only fair if thus happens sooner.. "
"Thank you Pd nim.. this means a lot to us.."

Mr Bang smiled and patted on Jungkook's back.
"There's on more thing, Jungkook.."
"What Pd nim?.."
"The company will pay for everything, from your flight to venue to the reception party.. "
"Thank you Pd nim.. and you're also invited. Please join us.. you are an important part of our life.. "
"I surely will, Jungkook.."

"And uh Jungkook.."
"Yes, Pd nim?.."
"What's the news about you and Tae?.."
"Oh.. uh.. it's funny actually.. "
"Will I have a problem with the truth?.."
"Depends?.."
"Ah no.. then I do not wish to know.. I'll however have a meeting with him soon though and discuss about being more careful.."
"Okay.. I'll leave then pd nim.."
"Yes.. drive safely Jungkook.."
"Will do.. bye bye.."

..

Jungkook left the building smiling .. he was happy.. he didn't tell anyone except Hobi about his meeting with Mr Bang.

He stopped by the flower shop, he didn't plan to stop but a bouquet of baby breaths and roses caught his eyes. A smile just appeared on his lips because the flowers reminded him of Jimin.. his soft, beautiful features.

( Ocean eyes - Billie Eilish)

Jungkook smiled as he took the flower bouquet and walked towards the door..

Just as Jungkook was going open the door, it opened... Jimin was standing infront of him with his beautiful smile, his crescent eye smile..
"Yeobo.." Jimin said excitedly
"Baby.. here, for you.." Jungkook said and handed the flowers to Jimin

Jimin's smile got wider, he took the flowers and squealed at how pretty they were.

Jungkook couldn't help but admire how beautiful Jimin looked, when he smiled.. He didn't even have to say how much he loved the small gift because his eyes said it all..

"Thank you yeobo.. " Jimin said and pecked Jungkook's cheek.
Jimin moved back and let Jungkook in.. then closed the door.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist and stopped him.. Jimin looked up at him, still smiling.
"You look so beautiful today.." Jungkook said and caressed Jimin's cheek with the back of his hand
Jimin pouted and put the flower in the nearest table..
He put his hands around Jungkook's neck "Why are you being so romantic today?.."
"How did I get so lucky?.. to have you in my life.. "
"Yeobo.. stop, I'm going to cry.."

Jungkook put one arm around Jimin's waist while the other one was on Jimin's cheek so he could look on Jimin's eyes

"You're so beautiful.. so kind, you're my inspiration and my motivation,.. I want to wake up every day to see those beautiful eyes of yours.. that smile that lights up my world, .. I want to grow old with you Park Jimin.. I love you so so much.."