I wish I could pretend I didn't need you

The day was bright and beautiful.. the sun was out and shining bright.. everything was okay... until Jimin saw a news post about Jungkook being in a yet another dating rumor.. and asked a question..

"Why do you always believe what people write?!.. you know that people will always try to come between us because what we have is not something everyone has but, you always believe them over me!.. why?!.. why do I have to proof myself every time, Jimin.. why?!.."

"I never said I believe them! I just asked you what you were doing there! Because I don't remember you telling me you went there.. "

"And I told you I forgot to tell you! And I don't know how they took the picture.. But ofcourse you will always believe a stupid article over your own husband!.."

"I don't believe them, Jungkook!! I never said I did! I just asked you a question and now you're yelling at me! "

"You're yelling too!.. and I don't think it's necessarily to tell you what I do all the time!.."

Jungkook wasn't actually angry at Jimin's question.. he was just trying to hide something but, he doesn't know how and when a normal argument turned into this fight and now he's feeling bad.. he just wanted  to give Jimin a surprise but, it all got ruined.., he hates having an argument with Jimin.. he was cussing at himself right now because he couldn't do something special for Jimin without getting stuck in a big mess..

He had his back turned to Jimin because he knew that Jimin must have tears in his eyes which will hurt him more than anything.. he felt so disgusted that he reacted in this way .. because all of it was actually for Jimin.. he wanted to make Jimin happy and not sad.. but here they were fighting because Jungkook didn't know how to react..
he took a deep breath and turned around to apologize, it was enough and it had to stop.. because he can't do it anymore... hurting Jimin is the last thing he wants.. but,... what Jungkook didn't realize was that Jimin was about to hug him and the sudden realization surprised him which resulted in him pushing Jimin back.. he didn't mean to do it, the look on Jimin's face broke his heart

"I'm sorry.. I do believe you.. " Jimin's said as quietly as possible .. he looked at the ground..trying to hide his tears

Jungkook didn't know what to do.. he just pulled Jimin in a hug
"I didn't mean that baby.. I'm so so sorry.. I didn't mean to push you.. I love you so much.. I'm sorry.." Jungkook said and rubbed Jimin's back..
Jimin just kept apologizing for making Jungkook think he's doubting him..and it made Jungkook feel guilty.. because he knew that nothing was Jimin's fault.. and making Jimin sad in this state was the last thing he wanted to do..

"Baby.. listen to me,okay?.."
Jimin was still hugging Jungkook but nodded so Jungkook continued.. he rubbed Jimin's back..
"I did go there to meet that girl.. "
Jimin looked up at Jungkook, his arms still around Jungkook's waist.. his mouth formed a little 'o'
"She's an interior designer, baby.. I asked her to design our nursery.. she's been working on something and I went to see it today.. but those stupid people took a picture when she was showing me pictures.. I wanted to surprise you and got scared you'd find out.."
"I don't care.. I never said I believe them and you just started yelling at me.. you're so mean and stupid.." Jimin said but, still didn't let go of Jungkook
"I'm sorry,baby..I just wanted to surprise you but ended up getting in a dating rumor.. "
"Idiot.. I'm telling everyone how you yelled at me.." Jimin said and tightened his arms around Jungkook
"I deserve that.. " Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's head softly..
" I really believe you yeobo.. only you, I promise.. I just got curious.. I wasn't accusing you.." Jimin said.. he was still trying to convince Jungkook how much he trusts him..
"I know baby.. I know.. I shouldn't have yelled like that.."
"Yeah.." Jimin said with his pouty lips
"Can I make up for it?.."
"Yes... "
"How?.."
"Stay like this for a little longer.. please...."
"Ofcourse baby.." Jungkook said
"And make me chocolate chip pancakes.."
Jungkook was really emotional but Jimin's request made him laugh
"I can really buy you over with sweetness huh?.." he teased and unintentionally sniffed Jimin's hair and smiled when he realized what he did
" Shhhh.. it's a secret.."Jimin giggled and soon sighed in relief..