이 밤

"Jimin listen to me.. please!.."
"I don't want to!.. "
"Jimin.. why are you doing this?.. "
"I don't want to talk to you right now Jungkook.. "
Jimin threw the jacket he was holding and left the room.

----fb---
They had an appearance in Los Angeles, it was important so all members went there, even Jimin. The babies were back home and under Merlin's care..

Jimin was feeling uneasy since he got there..maybe he just missed his babies too much.. Things were still going well until he couldn't be by Jungkook's side longer.. he was surrounded by vip fangirls who kept him occupied..
The fangirls were everywhere.. even Jimin was surrounded by them but, he had his eyes on Jungkook..
He let it slide.. but not for long.. one of the event managers kept talking to Jungkook ,alone, a lot..
No one noticed it, only Jimin noticed the way she looked at Jungkook.. What got Jimin's jealousy ,one could say, turned into anger was when Jungkook actually seemed to enjoy it..

Jimin sighed heavily.. he hated for being like this, was he not giving Jungkook space?.. maybe it's just him.. he walked away to stand somewhere else so he wouldn't have to see anymore and get angry..

Soon the little meet and greet ended and Jimin went to Jungkook
"Yeobo.." Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook. Ofcourse Jungkook hugged him back
"Hey beautiful.. are you tired?.."
"Hmm.. I want to eat.."
"Okay baby.. let's eat then.." Jungkook smiled and walked with Jimin and his hyungs to the dinning area.

"Hey Jungkook, I want to show you something. C'mon.." the event manager said and pulled Jungkook away, leaving Jimin there alone..

"Min, let's go eat.." Yoongi said noticing the whole situation.
Jimin sighed trying not to think about the whole situation and just enjoy their time and do their work..

Jimin waited for Jungkook but he didn't come for 2 hours..
"Jiminni, why didn't you eat.. eat something.." Namjoon said
"No.. I'll wait for him.." Jimin said smiling..

Soon they all left for their rooms..
Jimin waited a little bit longer but then went back to his room when Jungkook still didn't come..

It was almost 11 pm so Jimin called home to talk to his babies.. after he ended the call he broke down in tears.. not because Jungkook wasn't there, okay it was that but also the fact that he was so attached to Jungkook that now he felt like he was taking away Jungkook's freedom, he's allowed to do what he wants and be where he wants to be.. it wasn't like they're married.. so he should be upset that Jungkook isn't there all the time..

Jimin sighed shaking his head..
"Stop it Jimin, you're overthinking it all.. everything is okay, just breath.. nothing's wrong.." he said to himself and went to shower

When he was done he sat on the bed.. scrolling through his phone to keep himself busy..
It was almost midnight when the door opened and Jungkook got in..
He looked tired..

Jimin smiled and went to hug him.. but soon frowned "are you drunk?.." Jimin asked
"A little, they forced me.. I couldn't say no.."
Jimin smiled and cupped Jungkook's cheeks "it's okay.. did you eat anything?.."
"Yes I did.. that Lindsey lady treated me and a few guys  dinner.."
"Oh.. good.." Jimin said smiling

He helped Jungkook out of his coat, his eyes landed on a mark on Jungkook's shirt
"What's this?.." he asked looking closer
"Uh.. I don't know.."
"It.. it looks like lipstick.. it's red.. surely a woman's.."
"Oh could be miss Lindsey hers, she hugged me before I left.."
"Hmm okay.. " Jimin nodded
"What?.." Jungkook frowned
"Nothing.. I'm sleepy.. good night.." Jimin said
"No wait, what happened?.."
Jimin however didn't answer and just layed down and turned the side table lamp off..

Jungkook sighed and went to change. He soon came back and layed next to Jimin.. as habit he pulled Jimin closer to his chest and kissed his cheek
"Good night baby.." he whispered
...
The next day was quite busy but, still that Lindsey was around Jungkook the whole time, she wouldn't leave his side and her attempt of flirting didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.. Ofcourse this time the other members noticed it to..