celebration (flashback)

"One more, one more!!.."

It was Jungkook's 21st birthday and the whole gang was celebrating at a private club..  Jungkook as always wanted to tease his Hyung and challenged Jimin for a beer drinking competition and before you know they were both drunk to the limit..
All the other members were also drunk but not as much as Jimin and Jungkook. They all were so drunk and tired that when they came home they couldn't make it to their rooms.. instead they all just hijacked Tae's room as it was the first one to come across..
However Jimin couldn't sleep and stood up struggling to walked straight..  he just knew he wanted to go to his bed but how he'd reach there.. he had no idea ..
Just as he was about to leave the room.. Jungkook looked up and called him..
"Jiminssi!.. where are you going?.."
"Shhh .. I'm going to my room.. kookie.."
"Wait I'll come with you.."
"Wae?.."
"Otherwise you'll be alone.."
"Aww kookie.. let's go.."

Even though they were wasted, they still managed to somehow get to Jimin's room..
Jimin struggled but got his jacket off..
Jungkook tried taking his off and after a lot of struggles he took it off too..
After that he looked at Jimin's direction who was bend forward and was looking for something..

"Hey hyung?.."
"Yeah?.." said Jimin still busy looking for something.."
"You're beautiful.. "
"Huh?.." Jimin stood and turned to find Jungkook very close to him.. he could feel his warm breath on his face...
"Can I.. can I kiss you?.."
"What?!.." Jimin tried looking serious at Jungkook but he was so drunk that he couldn't make a serious face and ended up pouting which just made Jungkook giggle .. and get a little closer
"You're so cute, you're so beautiful hyung.. " Jungkook placed one hand on Jimin's waist and pulled him towards himself softly so their lips were very close..
Jimin was getting lost in Jungkook's eyes.. the way his warm breath touched his face.. the way Jungkook was holding him.. but he still tried to fight the urge to kiss Jungkook..
"Jungkook.. wh-what are you doing?.. this.. this.. you're drunk.."
"I just want a kiss.. it my birthday and you can't say no.. "
Jungkook looked at Jimin.. he looked in his eyes then and his beautiful plum lips and moved in..
"Jung-.... " Jimin wanted to stop Jungkook but when their lips touched he melted in the moment ..

Jungkook's hands travelled from Jimin's waist to his ass and grabbed it getting a moan from Jimin..
He slowly pushed Jimin back towards the bed .. then Jungkook pushed Jimin onto the bed and climbed on top of him.. he broke the kiss and started to kiss Jimin's neck.. and soon when he found Jimin's sweet spot he started sucking and nibbling at that spot.. earning soft moans from Jimin..
Soon enough his hands travelled all over Jimin's body..
Jimin stopped fighting to get Jungkook to stop and gave in..
Jungkook unbuckled Jimin's belt and started kissing him while he slowly removed Jimin's pants..

..... *No smut.. sorry🙈*....