Rainy days (Busan trip 4)

"Babe?.. are you okay?.." Jungkook asked..

He was standing outside of the bathroom.. it had been almost an hour since Jimin went inside.. It got Jungkook worried..

He knocked on the door.. but he got no reply so he twisted the knob.. and peeked in.

Jimin was sitting on the floor in his bathrobe, he had his arms wrapped around him like he was hugging himself.
He didn't even acknowledge Jungkook's presence.. he was just that lost in thoughts

Jungkook walked to him and sat next to him.. "Baby.. " he softly called and put his arm around Jimin.

Jimin just moved a bit so he could lean on Jungkook..
Jungkook saw the tears on Jimin's cheeks.. it was the most painful thing to see for him..

Jungkook wanted to say something.. ask Jimin if he's okay.. but he knew Jimin wasn't okay..

It had been two days now.. and everyone could see that Jimin was trying.. he was trying to forget it.. trying to be around everyone..

Jungkook just wiped the tears away.. he didn't know how to ask Jimin how he was... so he stayed quiet.

"I'm okay Yeobo.. " he finally said
"Babe.." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin

Jimin looked up at Jungkook and smiled.. it was a weak smile.. but he tried.
Jungkook smiled back and kissed his forehead..
"What were you doing here than?.. "
"Did I get you worried?.."
"A little.."
"Sorry.. I just wanted to be alone.."
"We can stay here longer.. it's okay.. no one is home, they went to the park.. so no one will notice us being gone..."
"I'd like that.. "
"Good.. come here in my arms.." Jungkook said and helped Jimin get up and move to sit between his legs..
When Jimin finally sat down.. he sighed and leaned back on Jungkook..
Jungkook hugged him and kissed his neck softly..

"Thank you for being alone with me yeobo.."
Jungkook just smiled and hugged Jimin tighter..

They stayed like that until Jimin spoke again.. "yeobo?.."
"Yes baby?.."
Jimin sat up and turned around to look at Jungkook
"Are you okay?.." Jimin asked and placed his hands softly on Jungkook's cheeks
He saw the tears forming in his eyes..

"I know you're hurt too.. you lost your baby too.. not just me.. I'm sorry they all started blaming you. I wasn't thinking about you.. I'm sorry I didn't stop them.. "
"Baby.. it's.."
"You didn't do anything Okay?.. nothing is your fault.. I'm not upset with you.. don't ever think I am.. okay?.. and don't think about what they said to you that night.. they were worried.... I'm here for you Jungkookie.. I'm not going to let anyone say anything bad to you again.. I promise.."

Jungkook just smiled and nodded.. it was as if Jimin could read his thoughts..
In this moment Jimin wasn't just his baby.. Jungkook saw the Jimin who was there since he was a trainee.. the Jimin who always protected him.. he felt like his Jiminni hyung was talking to him and not his baby... and it made him feel better?..

"Thank you.." he softly said and moved his head closer to Jimin's so he can rest his head..

"Yeobo?.."
"Yes baby?.."
"Will you kiss me... please.."
Jungkook smiled and cupped Jimin's cheek
"Ofcourse baby.. "

Jungkook moved closer and connected his lips with Jimin's..
....

When Tae returned back from the park he found Jimin and Jungkook quietly sitting on the couch.. hugging each other..

Tae decided to not disturb them.. he wanted to help.. but he understood that they need this.. so he went back to the park .. but in his way he messaged Jin