There for you {♡}

(5 days later)

Jimin's and Jungkook's parents had to go back to Busan because their shops and restaurant had been closed for too long.
Jin reassured them that they will take good care of Jimin and the babies..  and it was okay because business is important too.

Jin was at home with Tae and Joon.. they were getting ready to switch with Hobi and Yoongi to stay with Jimin.

(At the hospital)

"Eew eew eew.. it's still warm.." Hobi said while he was holding two full pampers
"Hyung shhhushh.. let me focus.."
"Jungkook, what are you focusing on?.. it's so small.. hurry.. "
"Yeah hyung wait.. oh oh no... she peed oh no.. oh no.. oh no
Jae-hyun oh no.. he peed too hyung.. "
"How is it possible.. they peed five minutes ago..  "
Jungkook scratched the back of his head
"Hyung.. this is so hard.."

Jimin giggled making both boys look at him..
"Let me do it.."
"Baby.. you should be resting.."
"I rested enough Kookie.. now let me help you.."

Jimin smiled at his babies and took the pamper.. he cleaned them again with some cotton and kept saying sweet things to the babies while he one by one put the pampers on..
"There you go.. my clean and happy babies.."
"How did you do it so fast?.. did they run out of pee?.."
"Kookie.. OMO.. no, you just have to be fast and keep talking to them.. "
"I do.. but.. I think they love eomma more.." Jungkook pouted
"That's not true Kookie.. you know they love appa a lot.. "

"Wait.. Jimin didn't even object being called eomma.. "
"Why would he?.. he carried them for nine months and gave birth to them.. he's their eomma.. no matter what people might think.."
"That's right.. " Jimin smiled and kissed Jungkook's chin

Jungkook and Hobi carried both babies back to the crib.
Jimin sat next to Yoongi and poked his cheeks.. to make him look at him

"Nae, Min?.. did you eat?"
"I'm not hungry hyungie.. I want to go home.."
"I know Min.. soon okay?.. but you have to eat bub.. "
"Hyungie.. I'm not hungry right now.. I'll eat later okay?.."
"No.. now.. let's go.."
"But hyung.. ."
Jimin pouted but didn't argue.

"Good morning, Jimin.." Merlin said happily while she approached him
"Good morning Merlin.. can I go home?.."
Merlin laughed and nodded
"Yes Mr Park.. you can get discharged now.."

Jimin was about to cheer when Jungkook quickly tapped on his shoulder
"Babe.. be careful.."
Jimin giggled and mouthed a sorry to Jungkook.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's nose and looked at Hobi.
"Hyung, help me pack Jimin's stuff?.."
"Yes sure.. let's go.." Hobi said and grabbed Jimin's suitcase

Merlin gave Jimin prescriptions of the medicine he has to take to avoid getting infections and some to help him heal faster.. since Jimin isn't breast feeding his babies.. he could take medicines normal females can't after the delivery..

Yoongi helped Jimin feed the babies while Jungkook and Hobi were packing.

"Baby.. ready?.." Jungkook said after he came back... he had  signed all the papers he had to and already put the suitcases in the car.
Jimin happily nodded.

Jimin wanted to hold both his babies but after getting scolded by Jungkook.. he didn't argue and let Yoongi and Hobi carry them... ofcourse Jungkook quickly made up by showering Jimin with kisses in the car..

Just as Jin was about to press the horn again.. he saw the other car get in the driveway.
He quickly got out of the car and went to see why they came back early.. but then he saw Jimin get out.. then he saw Jungkook take Jae-eun from Yoongi so he could step out.. then he saw Yoongi step out with Jae-hyun already in his arms.