Heartbeat (♡)

The sun was up, the weather was beautiful.. the sun rays shined trough the window into the room.. they reached the face between the covers, a beautiful smile appeared on Jimin's lips when he felt the rays hit his face..

He rolled over to cuddle Jungkook but he wasn't in bed..
Jimin pouted and opened his eyes to look for Jungkook.. but he wasn't anywhere near the bed..

"Yeobo!.." Jimin called sweetly.. when he got no response, his pout got more intense as he got out of the warm bed..
"Yeobo!.." he called again.. this time with a more whiny tone.. but still he didn't get a response..

He grabbed some pants quickly and left the room to look for Jungkook..
When Jimin reached the hallway, his eyes landed on the clock.. it was almost one in the afternoon..
"Did I sleep that long?.. why didn't he wake me?.." Jimin said to himself..

A frown appeared on his face when there was no one in the kitchen..
"Jin hyung?!.... Yoongi hyungie?!.. Hobi hyung?!... Joonie hyung?!.. Tae Tae?!.. Yeobo?!.... " Jimin called through the halls .. but there was no reply..
He started to get worried
"Where are you all?!..." he called again..
He sighed and walked to the nursery.. his heart almost stopped.. his babies weren't there..
His eyes getting teary.. "where are you all?.." he said and looked around..

When he couldn't find anyone.. he walked back to his room and quickly took his phone..
When he unlocked his phone, he saw messages from Jungkook.. and quickly tapped on it to read

Jimin sat down on the bed and took a deep breath "I'm going to kill you Jeon!

Jimin sat down on the bed and took a deep breath "I'm going to kill you Jeon!.." Jimin said and layed back on the bed.. his heart still beating fast.

Jimin walked to the closet after some time and saw a bag there..
He looked into it and found a white shirt with the most gorgeous work on it with a pair of skinny jeans..
He smiled and looked carefully at them "atleast you did get the perfect size.."

He went to take a shower..
When he was fully dressed, he sat back down on the bench and stared at his shoes.. usually he has Jungkook to help him pick out his clothes and shoes.. but this time he had to make a choice himself..
He finally choose some black boots and took a look in the mirror and walked out the closet..

He did his hair and light make-up and smiled to himself, he was satisfied with how he looked..
After spraying his favorite perfume, he looked at himself in the mirror one last time and left..

When Jimin reached there, he got out of the car.. he greeted the driver and walked in..
The place was a luxuries apartment complex.. Jimin looked at the address again and walked to the apartment number Jungkook had send him..

When he reached there,the door was already open.. a little hesitant he walked in..
The place was decorated with rose petals.. Jimin walked slowly on tge path the petals made..
Theetals led him to the stairs..
He looked around again and continued walking up and following the petals.