Bubbly ( babies 9 months)

Jimin and Jungkook were at the doctors.. Jae-eun and Jae-hyun were getting their shots.. it's normal for them cry..
Jungkook was trying to cheer them up.. but the thing was that Jimin was also crying.. Jungkook really had his hands full.. he managed to get Jae-eun and Jae-hyun to stop crying but Jimin wasn't stopping.. he said his babies must be in pain..

"Baby, stop it.. look they're smiling.. " Jungkook said making Jimin look
"B- but.. " Jimin pouted
"You got them too you know.. when you were a baby.. "
"Yeah.. but I don't remember that.."
"Exactly! They won't either.. now smile and let's get something to eat.. I'm hungry.." Jungkook said reaching to grab Jimin's hand
Jimin pouted but took Jungkook's hand..

"I love you.." Jimin said and kissed Jungkook's cheek
Jungkook was walking with the stroller.. he looked at Jimin and smiled
"I love you more baby.."
Jimin smiled and hid his face behind his small hands.. he still blushes hard everytime Jungkook says anything romantic.. no matter where they are.. and Jungkook adores it..

Ever since the shows started.. it had been busy.. but not too busy, the boys get their time off to rest.. like this whole week, they're free.

Jimin was most of the time with his babies when he didn't have vocal practice, the company still restricted him to dance..
Jungkook had to go practice with his hyungs..

Jungkook and Jimin had different schedules and usually met late at night.. always too tired to talk, just snuggle and sleep..
They still somehow managed to make time for each other but it was mostly taking care of Jae-eun and Jae-hyun which honestly they didn't mind a bit

The hyungs saw the way they both were giving their all to manage their idol life and their personal life.. in a way they felt bad that the boys didn't spent much time together..so they decided to give Jimin and Jungkook some alone time and send them out on a date while they took care of the babies..
They loved spending time with the babies and the babies loved to be around them a lot..
--

" Where are we going yeobo?.."
"Just the park.. it's okay right?.."
"Ofcourse it is.. as long as I'm with you.. I don't care where we're going .."
Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's nose.

It was quiet at the park. They both enjoyed the time.. alone with each other.. they didn't talk much because there was none to talk about.. the peaceful silence.. the beautiful trees and as bonus, frozen yogurt..

They had a lot of fun.. now they were headed back.. both walking hand in hand,quietly.. enjoying the cool wind.

"Hey.." Jungkook said stopping Jimin
"Hmm, Yeobo?.."
"I don't say it a much.. but, I want you to know that I love you a lot and I appreciate all the efforts you make for me and our babies. I know it's hard.. and I should be by your side and help you with everything.. I should spend more time with our babies, they need their appa.. I.. thank you for everything you do baby.. thank you. I sometimes wish we had a normal life.."
Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook
"I love you too Yeobo.. and stop worrying so much okay?.. it's true that I miss you and I'm sure our babies miss you too when you're away.. but yeobo, think about it.. all the hard work we do now.. it will result in them having a good future.. we can give them everything that we as kids didn't have.. they don't need to struggle like we had to.. it's all worth it. They are worth it.. "
Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter
"I love you so much Mr Park.."
"I love you so so much too Mr Jeon.."