"What the morning had waiting for them"

(Time skip, 2 weeks)

"Everything is normal, even your blood pressure is stable, that's amazing Jimin!.. " said Merlin, while looking at Jimin's test results.
Jungkook smiled at Jimin and looked back at Merlin.
"It's because everyone takes such good care of me, even my production company is so caring, my, our parents  are happy for us and support us completely... just one more thing and I'll have nothing to worry about.."
"That's amazing Jimin, but what's the one thing that has you still worried?.."
"Well we announced our relationship and got a lot of love and support for it but now we have to tell about my baby.. I can't hide it for long anyways.."
Merlin nodded in response.
"Jimin we'll do an ultrasound after two weeks okay?.. "
"Yes Merlin.. " Jimin smiled excitedly.
Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's knee and squeezed it and smiled looking at Jimin

"Thank you.." said Jungkook and bowed
"Yes.. we'll take your leave now.." Jimin smiled and shook Merlin her hand.
"Okay.. take care of yourself and we'll see each other after two weeks, okay?.."
"Yes .. bye bye.."

Jimin and Jungkook left the hospital smiling, Jungkook pulled Jimin in a hug and gave a kiss on his lips and took his hand,they put their masks on and went towards their car.

-----

"Chocolate..." murmured Jimin
"Hmm.. what did you say Jiminssi.."
"I want chocolate.. a lot of it.. I can eat a whole mountain of chocolates... ughhhh. What is wrong with me?.."
Jimin said frustrated
Jungkook took Jimin's hand with his free hand and kissed it
"There's nothing wrong with you, our baby is just hungry.. that's all babe.."

Jimin made a sad pout and spoke in a baby voice
"Kookie.. will you get me chocolates?.. pweasee.."
Jungkook couldn't help himself but awe.. his heart was attacked by Jimin's adorableness
"Anything for you babe.." Jungkook pinched Jimin's cheeks.

Jungkook stopped at a store on their way
"I'll be quick.. Okay?.."
Jimin nodded, Jungkook left with his mask on.
Jimin was playing with some snow app(kinda like a Korean Snapchat) filters and was giggling while he saving them, it was Jungkook's mobile and Jimin managed to full it with 30+ adorable slecas.. Jimin giggled everytime he saved the pictures..
Jungkook came back after 10 minutes and had a rather large bag in his hands, he handed it to Jimin who took the bag excitedly.
"Kookie, you got me so many!.."
Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek "Anything for you.. honestly I didn't know which one to take.. so I took all I saw.."
Jimin laughed and managed to get himself from his seat onto Jungkook's lap. Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook, Jungkook smiled while he kissed Jimin. It was a short kiss but it was full of love.
"I love you !.." said Jimin while he rested his back on the door.
"I love you too Jiminssi.." Jungkook smiled.
Jimin took one chocolate bar from the large bag and squealed excitedly while opening the packet. Jungkook was awe struck and just looked at Jimin with a wide smile on his face.

Jimin took a bite and hummed in response.. "Chocolate.." He again spoke in a baby voice..
Jungkook just kept looking at Jimin.
Jimin then offered him and he happily took a bite which followed with a kiss from Jimin.
After finishing the bar Jimin got off Jungkook and back on his seat.
Jungkook drove off from the parking lot.

What they however didn't see was a  paparazzi car, they clicked a lot if pictures. Where Jimin sits on Jungkook's lap, when they kissed.. the boys didn't notice them or the camera flashes.
"Sir, we have a lot of quite compromising pictures of two members of a  very famous band, bts.." spoke the one with the camera on his phone
"Amazing! You know what to do.. make it look scandalous.."
"Will do sir.. "
The man hung up and smirked at the pictures.

(Back to Jikook)

The ride was just ten minutes from the parking lot they were in and still Jimin had fallen asleep.
When Jungkook pulled over and looked at Jimin, he smiled.. He didn't want to wake Jimin up, he looked adorable and he had another chocolate bar in his hands, which was missing one bite..
Jungkook opened the car door..
"Are we home?.." Jimin asked sleepy
"Yes hyung.. "
Jimin took the bag and got out of the car. Jungkook soon followed him into the house..