feelings of us

(Twitter post by Jikook with picture above as attachment)

Thank you ARMY. Thank you everyone ♡
You all made us feel so loved,you accepted us and showed us so much
Support..
I'll never forget this.
Saranghaeyo ARMY. You're the best! ♡
- 지국
방탄소년단
박지민 & 전정국

Jungkook pressed the post button and looked at Jimin who was smiling and cuddling him.
"Done.." said Jungkook
"Thank you Kookie.." said Jimin and rested his head on back Jungkook's shoulder.

The boys were at a studio for a photo shoot. The maknaes were the first ones to go and were now on a break. Tae was sleeping on the big couch and Jungkook and Jimin were snuggled on the smaller one.

Jungkook made circles on Jimin's belly with his fingers, Jimin giggled and looked up at Jungkook, only to find him looking at him and smiling..
Jimin smiled and rested his head back on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Kookie?..."
"Hmm.. yes babe.."
Jimin giggled at the way Jungkook called him..
"Nothing..."
"What is it Jiminssi.. you know you can talk to me right?.."
"Nothing Kookie.. I was just thinking about how I'll look when I'm more months in.. I'll be so big and fat.. I.. it's just.. "
Jungkook kissed Jimin's head
"Oh Jiminssi, why would you think about it like that, you know I'm waiting for the day you can feel our little one move, it feels so magical.. every time I think about it.. a little human growing inside you.. it makes me fall in love with you even more everytime. You'll look so cute.. I can't wait for the next months when you will wear those fluffy clothes and just make me go crazy with your cuteness.. I can't wait.."
"Kookie.. stop it.. my cheeks hurt from smiling. You're to sweet.. "
"I can't ever stop telling you how much I love you.. and how beautiful you look.. and.."
Jimin giggled
"That.. that giggle.. oh God.. I think I love you more then I loved you yesterday.."
"Kookie.. stop it.." Jimin giggled more

Sejin had to talk to Jungkook and Jimin, he entered the green room to see Jimin and Jungkook giggling. He smiled at them and cleared his throat to get their attention.
Both boys looked up at him, Jimin was about to get up, bit he motioned for him to sit back. Jungkook wrapped his arms protectively around Jimin's waist.
Sejin sat across them on a chair.

"Are you both happy with the response you got from everyone?.."
Both boys looked at each other smiling, they both nodded.
"Honestly we are happy too. Jimin, Mr Bang has asked me to inform you that except for recordings and photo shoots, you are not allowed to participate in any physical activities, you however can always be present while practice or games if you want. I have to say.. He is concerned about your health, so be careful and the company will take care of all the medical treatments, you are just asked to stay here with your friends and ofcourse boyfriend and just take good care and don't worry about anything else.. we, the company will take care of the rest. Okay?.."

Jimin was smiling but had tears in his eyes, he had never expected for them to be so caring and supportive about his baby.. He stood up, so did Sejin.
Jimin hugged him

"Thank you so much hyung, you have no idea how relieved I am.. Thank you for everything you guys are doing for me, for us.. it means more than I can express.."
Sejin patted Jimin's back and smiled at Jungkook.. Jimin let got and whipped his tears.
He may have gotten emotional too but didn't show it, he ruffled Jimin's hair and smiled
"Take care you two.. Jungkook take care of Jimin, okay.."
"I will hyung, thank you.."
Sejin nodded
"Bye.. bye Taehyung!.." He left smiling

Tae sat up rubbing his eyes
"What happened?.." He asked, still sleepy
Jimin laughed and shook his head
"Sejin hyung said bye.." Jimin answered
"Oh.. " said Tae and yawned, stretching his arms.

....

After the group photo shoot, they were free and were now in their vans to go home.
Jimin sat between Namjoon and Yoongi while Jungkook, Tae and Hobi were in the back and Jin sat infront.
They had two vans, but no one wanted to travel apart. So they managed in one van.

Jimin was feeling hungry, really hungry, he was craving something cold and sweet but he had just eaten donuts so he didn't want to eat more.
He sighed and pouted and leaned back. Namjoon noticed the pout and frowned, he poked Jimin's chubby cheeks to get his attention
When Jimin looked him, he couldn't help but chuckle.
"What's wrong?.." He said softly so only Jimin could hear
"Nothing.. I just really really want some frozen Yoghurt.."
"Why didn't you say so then?.."
"Because I just ate two donuts and I had a smoothie right before it.. bit I still want something to eat, I'll get fat faster.." Jimin pouted and looked at Namjoon
Namjoon laughed softly, covering his mouth.

"Sir, could please take us to a frozen Yoghurt shop instead of going home?.." asked Namjoon to the driver.
"Yes Mr Kim, there is one right ahead, I heard they're really good and have a lot to chose from.."
"That's amazing, please take us there"
"Sure Mr Kim.."

"Joonie, since when so you like frozen Yoghurt?.." asked him looking back at Namjoon.
Namjoon laughed and looked at Jimin who was trying to hide behind his small hands
"Jimin is craving some frozen Yoghurt, but he's afraid he'll get fat. He has been sitting with a pout for some time now.."
"Hyung...." Jimin whinned

"Ahh Jiminssi..." Jungkook said with a funny tone.
They all laughed at how adorable Jimin was, when he was embarrassed and tried to hide his head behind Yoongi.
-----

"I want a medium cup brownie favoured one.. " said Jimin to Jungkook
"Okay baby, anyone else?.."

After Jungkook left with Namjoon yo get everyone their yoghurt of choice, they suddenly heard Tae laughing.
They all looked to see Jimin trying to strangle Tae.
"What did he do?.." asked Yoongi, while he tried to hold his laughter, because he knew what happened.

"He's teasing me!.."
"He was so red when Jungkook said baby, it was priceless.."
Jin laughed and hugged Jimin, hiding him from getting more embarrassed.

"I can't believe you still blush that hard.. aren't you guys having a baby soon?.. I mean you both must have done things for you to get pregnant right?.. So why do you still blush?..
"Yah Tae!.." Jimin hit on Tae's head
"You know, I didn't even think about that.." said Hobi looking at Tae
"Hyung!.. stop.." Jimin got all red and hid himself behind Jin.

Soon Namjoon came back, followed by Jungkook right behind

Jimin took the yoghurt from Jungkook and made eye contact with Tae. Tae bursted out on laughter, Jimin turned back to Jungkook and made a sad pout
"Kookie, he's teasing me.."
Jungkook looked at Tae.
"Stop teasing my baby.." said Jungkook
Tae laughed harder than before, while Jimin got red
Jungkook looked confused at Tae while Jimin looked like he was blushing and was angry at the same time.
"Okay, what did I miss?.." asked Namjoon
"Nothing, All of you, stob it! Eat your yoghurt.." said Jin.

Jimin thanked Jin and took a spoon full of the yoghurt
"This is so good!.."
"Yes Chim, mine too, wanna taste?.." asked Tae
Jimin nodded and took one bite from Tae's
"Yummy.. here try mine.." Jimin gave Tae some of his

"They were fighting a minute ago and now they're besties again... " said Hobi teasing them.
How ever Tae and Jimin didn't listen and continued eating their yoghurt.

Another chapter 😱💜💜💜
J-hope you guys liked it 💖💜
Thank you to all my readers,
I love you !!💜💕💖💜

Eat well, don't stress, stay healthy, don't give up and Love yourself 💜🐣🍃🐣🍃🐣🍃🐣🍃🐣