Going back soon (ExTra: twt news)

BTS Park Jimin not seen for almost a month
~•~ARMYs are concerned

One of the members
of Bangtan sonyeondan, Park Jimin, has not been seen anywhere on social media and paparazzi has not been able to sight him anywhere 
#WeMissOurMochi.

The young Idol is know to update ARMY regularly on Twitter.
ARMYs are concerned that maybe there is something wrong, it's not usual of him to just disappear.
No official word from the company yet.
Other members have not mentioned anything either.
ARMYs have just one question now, where is their beloved Park Jimin?

Hashtags trending
#WhereIsJimin #WeMissOurMochi #ParkJiminWeMissYou

Twt comments:

ImYourHope:
No no no, this can't be happening ! Jimin we miss you!

Jimin_my_angel:
I hope it's nothing serious and that he's just taking a break. Guy let's just give him some time. We don't know what's wrong..

Joon's baby:
He's not posting anything. He's the one who never lets his stans starve. Something's wrong fam!..

Moondchild,Abby ~•~●~•~ :
Jimin please. Just one post. Let us know you're okay.. pleaseeee

Protect Jimin squad :
I hope it ain't any of those hate comments and stuff that got to him. Y'all if my boy been depressed because of that, I'll be throwing hands!

Baby Jiwoon:
I'm praying for you oppa. Hope you're okay.. ♡ fighting!

Jimin, my lifeu:
Jimin if you're seeing this. I know you won't but in case you do.. I'll shave my head, if you post in 48. Promise!

Jin cult forever! :
I can't believe he's been gone so long and we haven't called the President yet! What are y'all doing?.. who has the President office's number?

Last few days twitter was going crazy, the fans got from just missing Jimin to being worried why he's not been seen anywhere. There were pictures of BTS, attending activities, getting spotted at airports, but none had Jimin.  In the beginning ARMYs thought he might be sick or maybe he's just visiting his family or maybe he has something that came up with his family.
As the weeks passed and it became a month, it got worrisome.
Now for the last 3 days,on Twitter, Jimin is trending. Some worried, some sad.. Some waiting for juice..

The enormous amounts of tweets didn't get unnoticed. It wasn't long after that the national t.v. news also started to ask questions.

National Headlines :

"BTS ARMYs are concerned"
"Twitter trends with questions directed to BTS production company. Is Park Jimin okay?"

(At the company ..)

"Did you see the news Sunbae?.."
"I did. We can't keep this under control for long. Call the boys, call Jimin if necessary, but get me some answers.. "
"Will Jimin come back?.."
" I hope he does, I hope he sees how much the fans miss him.. "
"What if he declines to come back?.."
"That's his choice. It's not easy to be open about male pregnancy or same gender relationships. His concerns are not for nothing.. I'm concerned too.. but he's one of our boys. If he decides to come back, we'll support him.. we got his back.."
"Nae sunbae .. I'll call them and see what they've decided.."
"Yes, you do that.."