Through the cracks in the roads, flowers bloom

"Jungkook..."
"Jungkookie.."
"Kookie...."
"Yeobo..."
"Jeon!.." 

"Yes baby.. one minute, I'm coming.."

Jimin was in the nursery with Jungkook.. both just spending the day with their babies.. but Jungkook had to attended a call.. and Jimin missed him

Jungkook came to find Jimin pouting at him while he was sitting in the rocking chair with his arms crossed.. it made Jungkook smile and shake his head

"What's wrong baby?.." Jungkook asked and walked to Jimin..
Jimin just pouted and looked away
"Baby.. what's wrong... Do you want to eat something?.."
Jimin nodded and looked at Jungkook with his innocent puppy eyes
"Aww my baby.. come here.." Jungkook said and helped Jungkook stand
He kissed Jimin's nose
"What do you want to eat baby? What are you craving.." Jungkook asked and moved Jimin's hair away from his face

Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's neck and got closer to Jungkook's ear
"You.." he whispered softly

Jungkook pulled away and looked at Jimin.. he couldn't believe what he heard.. plus Jimin's innocent look said something else..

"Mr Park Jimin.. keep things PG we're with our babies.. " Jungkook whispered yelled jokingly
"If things didn't get R rated.. then they wouldn't be here.. "
"I.. yes.. but.. well ..."

Jimin giggled "I'm kidding.. " he said.. his hands slowly made their way to Jungkook's waist.. and hugged his small waist "I just missed you.. " Jimin while his head was on Jungkook's chest... Jungkook's heartbeat making him smile and somehow get closer to him..

"I don't want to be away from you for long.. my heart isn't at ease without you around me... even if it's just a minute.. "
Jimin said..
" I'll make sure we'll always be with each other.. even if it means I have to cuff myself to you.. I will.." Jungkook said and placed a soft kiss on Jimin's shoulders..
Jimin giggled.. Jungkook couldn't her what Jimin said but he was sure he heard the words love and dork

"Eomoni.." Jae-eun called and tugged on Jimin's jeans
Jimin wiped away the tears that managed to escape his eyes and let go of Jungkook..

"Yes baby.. " Jimin said and looked away from Jungkook..
"Eomma!.." Jae-hyun called and stumbled in attempted  to get to Jimin
"Awww baby.. be careful.."

Jimin just sat down and pulled Jae-eun on his lap.. and soon Jae-hyun too joined..

"Appa!.." Jae-hyun called and made  grabby hands towards Jungkook..
"I  think he likes me now.." Jungkook said and picked Jae-hyun up
"He loves you yeobo... maybe he just gets protective over me.. but he trusts you now.."
"Well.. now I'm relieved.. " Jungkook said and booped Jae-hyun's nose...

They stayed in the nursery until both babies were tired of playing..  so Jimin put them all in bed and tucked them in.

Jungkook stood a bit further and was looking at Jimin while he put the babies in bed..
There was something about Jimin and his tight jeans that drove Jungkook nuts.. but he knew he had to controle himself... so he just stood there looking at Jimin..

"I'm hungry.." Jimin said and pouted.
"Aww.. what do you want to eat baby?.."
"I don't know.. what will you feed me?.."
Jimin asked and bit his lips..
"I.. let's go in the kitchen and see what we can cook for my king.."
"I  like that idea.. let's go " Jimin said and walked out of the nursery with Jungkook..

After looking in the pantry for some time.. Jungkook decided to make Jimin's favourite chicken soup..

Jimin was Jungkook's junior chef for the day and helped cutting the vegetables for Jungkook..
Thanks to Jin.. they had everything else ready made and now Jungkook just added the extra cut veggies and everything else in the pot..
"15 to 20 minutes.. and it'll be done.."
"But.. what will u do in the meanwhile?.." Jimin asked and looked at Jungkook with his innocent eyes
"I can keep you entertained babe.." Jungkook said and picked Jimin up and placed him on the counter so he could sit..