The day

(The chapter is not angst.. but it can be triggering for some people. So If you're triggered by subjects like separation or enlistment.. please be careful ..)

.....

Jimin woke up... it was almost 4 am.. he turned to his side.
Even if the lights were off, he could still see Jungkook's wet cheeks because of the moonlight..

"Yeobo.. " Jimin called softly.. almost crying and hugged Jungkook.
"When did you wake up?.." Jimin asked
Jungkook had turned around to rest his head on Jimin's chest
"I couldn't sleep..."
"Why didn't you wake me up?.." Jimin asked and played with Jungkook's hair
"I didn't want to wake you up.. I didn't want to take away the time you spent with our babies.."
"I would still be here with you and with them.. but.. anyways.. are you okay?.."
"No.." Jungkook said and just looked up at Jimin with his pouty lips

Jimin smiled and softly caressed Jungkook's cheeks with his hand.. he wanted to tell him it will be okay, everything will be fine but.. he couldn't speak, as if he was at loss of how to use his words..
Jungkook took Jimin's hand and placed a kiss on it.. then moved a bit up so he could kiss Jimin....

...

The last few days were so different.. it was good but sad at the same time..
They all forced themselves to be together as much as they could and do things together as much as they could but.. in the end.. they knew what was coming..

...

There was a knock on the door which startled Jungkook a bit, but Jimin quickly calmed him down by rubbing his back softly.

"Min!.." it was yoongi
"Yes hyung.. I'm awake.."
"Okay.. get ready.." Yoongi said and soon left

Jimin smiled at Jungkook who still looked upset and got out if bed.. after checking both babies, he walked to the baby bed and softly placed a kiss on Jae-Hwa's forehead

"Yeobo.. " Jimin called and waited till Jungkook came and they both went to the bathroom.

Jungkook just sat there and watched as Jimin got ready.. he was hurt because he would be separated from him for a while.. but somewhere he was actually really proud of Jimin. It was an honor to do service and serve your country.. it was a good thing, which did make Jungkook smile a little.

Jimin walked past him to the closet, Jungkook followed him.
Jungkook helped Jimin with the uniform.. his small smile didn't get unnoticed by Jimin.. it was a small relief for him.

Soon Jimin was dressed and looked up at Jungkook. "How do I look?.." he asked
"Beautiful, baby.. " Jungkook said and hugged Jimin.

"Did you put everything?.." Jungkook asked as he took Jimin's luggage
"Yes.. I hope so.." Jimin said

It was past five when they decided to go in the livingroom... but..  Jae-hwa woke up.

"I- I'll go... " Jungkook said. Jimin nodded and quickly went to pick Jae-hwa up.

"Ah baby.. eomma is here.. " Jimin said and rocked her in his arms.
She stopped crying, which gave Jimin the opportunity to change her and feed her.. for the last time..

The twins somehow managed to wake up and were now looking at Jimin with their adorable doe eyes.

Jimin smiled and put Jae-hwa between them so he could make the formula quickly..

While Jimin was feeding Jae-hwa.. both twins were hugging him like they normally do..

"Jae-hyun , Jae-eun... eomma is going to say something. I know you dont understand big words yet but.. eomma needs to go away for some time. I'll be back before you know..but I need you all to behave and be very nice to appa. I know I shouldn't ask this.. but please take care of him..
Don't fight with each other, okay?..  I will call you when I get the chance to.." Jimin said as he fed Jae-hwa.