The Comeback

The day of the comeback..
The whole week was packed..
Everyone was preparing for the comeback show.
Practice, perfect fittings.. Every thing had to be perfect.. no space for mistakes.

The comeback show is in Seoul but still the members had to stay in a hotel close to the venue.. things were as they've always been.. except one thing.. or actually two. Jae-eun and Jae-hyun..  they were too young to be introduced to all of it yet.
Jimin and Jungkook both didn't want to leave them with the babysitter but they knew it was for the best.. so after explaining everything three times to the babysitter who already knew everything.. Jimin finally said goodbye and they all left for the venue a day before.

They were so caught up with soundchecks and costume fitting that Jimin didn't get the time to call home..
---

It was the day, staff members running from one place to tge other. Every costume put in the right order..
..
The fanchant could be heard.. it was as always beautiful...

"Okay guys.. it's time..." Sejin said
Namjoon nodded and stood up first.. the others followed him.

They stood in a circle, today was Yoongi's turn for the pep talk. He took a deep breath.
"Okay listen up. We worked hard, we practiced hard.. we will do amazing. Hobi, go easy with the hip thrusts.. Jin hyung, be careful with your ARMYbomb, Tae, don't stare into ARMY their souls.. they stop functioning.. Minnie, Jae-eun and Jae-hyun came in my dream last night and told me to tell you and everyone that we'll do amazing.. and Jungkook, stop starting at Jimin ass.. it's yours we know.. Okay.. hana dul set.. let's go!"

They all went on their positions, the technician crew checked the mics and made sure it's all okay..
Soon the director started counting, when he said one, the extra part of the stage rose up.. the whole venue just got louder.

The music started..
The song was " Make it right"
.
.
.

You are still beautiful
Just hold me silently like you did that day, that time
The reason I survived in hell
It's for you, it was not for me
If you know, don't hesitate and please save my life
I'm thirsty wandering this desert without you
So hurry and grab me quickly
I know the sea without you is the same as a desert

All right
I can make it better
I can hold you tighter
Oh I can make it right

Everything was useless
Anything other than you
Oh I can make it right

Soon the outro by Jimin and Tae ended and all the lights went off.
Soon another song started
"Home.."
.
.
.

Will you open the door for me
When the doorbell
rings three times
So that I could give
the parting words
That I did not finish
I'll tell you then

It's been a while,
Mi Casa
With you I just feel rich
I'm back, hi,
Mi Casa
You left it on,
your switch (switch)
Yeah

It's comfortable even as
you say nothing
It became my home because
you were there
You know I want that
Home
You know you got that
Home

Your love your love your love
(I miss that)
Your love your love your love
(I want that)
Your touch your touch your touch (I need that)

The maknae line sang the outro refrain part while the hyungs already went backstage to prepare for the special surprise.. and that was..
a solo performance by each member.
Then the rapeline will kill with "Bapsae"..
After that were J-hope, Jin and Jungkook with "Jamais vu"
Then a special by the 95' liner,
" 95' liner graduation song "
Jimin second solo, "promise"
Rm and Jin recreate "trouble" after years.. with slight change in the lyrics
And the last songs were: " boy with love" and " Mikrokosmos"
....