I don't want to hide no more

It had been a week since they came back to Seoul. Things were getting back to normal again. With Jimin back, the media was also quiet.
Before Jimin came back there was even word out that he was joining another company, which was the reason he wasn't being seen with the members.
Now that he was back, not many paid attention to the rumours, because he hadn't changed at all, Jimin won hearts of ARMYs again with just one smile and an adorable selca. (Power of Park Jimin ;) )

The Company has even given both Jimin and Jungkook their consent to reveal their relationship to the world  any time they are ready to.
Even though they have no idea how the world might react, the company was standing by the boys. The support, respect they get and how understanding they are has given Jimin more strenght to face the world.

Jungkook and Jimin have known each other for more then 5 years, they knew most of the things about each other, it was like they were never not a couple.. not much was different from before.. They still argued like kids like it was before and got yelled at by Jin.. only difference now was that Jungkook actually apologized first.
The casual kisses, back hugs and cuddles were just a new addition to their relationship...

J-hope and Jungkook switched rooms, Jungkook didn't mind not sharing a room with Jimin because he knew that with Hobi there, Jimin would be okay, but Hobi insisted and who we're they to argue. Because Jimin and Hobi's room was bigger than jungkook's, Jungkook switched his room instead of Jimin..
Nothing changed around the house either, except for the part that Jimin wasn't allowed to do chores(eomma Jin's order).
Jungkook was now not shy to show all his love for Jimin infront of his hyungs, if it was up to him, he would yell on top of his lungs to say how much he loves Jimin.
No one actually minded that, Tae and J-hope were fangirling on a very high level...
Tae still cries everytime he remembers how Jimin has to deliver his baby and makes the rest cry too.
Yoongi had always been protective towards the maknaes but now it was a level more, especially towards Jimin because of his pregnancy.
Namjoon was the same, because Jimin has always been his baby, the only one who could get away with most of things and still get pampered.
Jimin smiled more, but still had the guilt build up in him for leaving, for all the stressed he caused his hyungs.

Merlin was in Seoul now too and had joined an hospital which was happy to have her and the hospital was close to the BTS house.
The hospital was very careful with Jimin's case a provided enough security and privacy for him.

In just one week, there was something  though, something many noticed.
Jikook cute slecas on Twitter, always seen together, not like it wasn't the same before, but many could notice that there was more now.
But what is it? Was it just their friendship and everyone was just overreacting or was there something more to it.. was it love?..
No one except for the members, parents and the company knew what the actual case was.
...

As for now there was a fansign and all the members were now walking towards the building. They could hear ARMYs and the songs..
They all smiled when they heard ARMY. They always considered ARMY as their friend.. as family and no matter what, they're always there to show how thankful they are for all the love and support they get.

Jungkook put his arms around Jimin's waist while they entered the hall where all ARMIES were.
Jungkook smiled at Jimin's confused look.. Jungkook was done hiding his love for his hyung, now that he's allowed by the company, no one can change his mind. He hated the fact that some people thought he doesn't like Jimin..
Their seats were separate, Tae and Suga were sitting between them.
Everything was going normally until Jungkook spoke into the Mic
"But I want to sit next to Jiminssi.."
Jimin widened his eyes at first then started laughing when he saw that Jungkook was pouting.
"Ughh.. fine, here .. sit with your Jiminssi.." said Tae getting up while openly winking at Jungkook.
Nothing went unnoticed and uwus filled the hall.
Jimin was now red and hiding his face with his sweater paws .
Jungkook smiled and sat next to Jimin, he blew a kiss at him and laughed when he saw Jimin get all shy.