For you

"Hyungie.. " said Jimin while he entered the living room.
"Hey Minnie.. how are we today?.."
"Amazing, hyungie!.." Jimin smiled and sat down.
"That's good.."
"How are you, hyung?.."
"Handsome as ever.." Jin smirked
"Can't argue with that.."
"Got that right!.. that's why you're my favourite..."
"Uwu.." Jimin giggled
Jimin's eyes were lightly red and swollen, asif he had cried, Jin saw it but decided not to ask anything yet..

"I thought I was your favourite hyung.." said Namjoon jokingly while he joined them.
"Oh Joonie, you know I love you a lot.."
"Oh.. really?.."
"Ofcourse I do. Don't you love me too?.."
"Y-yes hyung... I- I do.." Namjoon said awkwardly and sat down on the couch next to Jimin and Jin

"Oh god, he's flustered .." Jimin whispered giggling
"Minnie, hyung loves you, a lot.. but seriously don't push it.." said Jin with a wide fake smile
Jimin showed his crescent eyes smile to Jin, Jin tried to look mad but gave in and smiled
"You're lucky you're adorable.. "
"I know.. and you love me.."
Jin rolled his eyes but smiled and put his arm around Jimin.
Jimin leaned closer resting hus head on Jin's shoulders, the three watched t.v. , they were the only ones home at the moment.

Jungkook,Tae and J-hope went to help Yoongi with some edits, actually they just went to disturb him, not that Yoongi minded it.

"Uh.. hyungs.. Can I ask you both a favor?.." said Jimin a little shyly
"Ofcourse, Minnie.." said Jin smiling and Namjoon nodded.
"Well.. I was talking to Merlin earlier and she said that if I want, I can know the baby's gender.."
Namjoon sat up and looked excited at Jimin "that's amazing!.."
"Yes Minnie, it's awesome, but what's the favor you need?.."
"Well I haven't told Jungkook yet but I will talk to him today.. what I was going to ask is if we could maybe have a small gender reveal party with just us and our parents.. I .. I miss my eomma a lot lately but I don't know what excuse to use to get her here.."
"Aww Minnie, you can just tell her, I'm sure she'll be glad to come meet you.... and ofcourse we can have the party.. I'm decorating!.."
"Thank you hyung.." Jimin hugged Jin, the way Jimin hugged Jin, Jin could tell Jimin really did miss his eomma.. he smiled and looked at Namjoon who was caressing Jimin's back.

Jimin looked up and smiled, he had tears in his eyes which he quickly wiped away, but Jin saw it and hugged Jimin again.
"Aww my baby.. we'll get your eomma here soon, okay?.. now stop crying.."
"I'm sorry hyung, I'm just.. I don't know.. I feel like crying a lot now a days.. Merlin said it's just my mood swing.. and it's normal to happen but I hate it .. I have to try hard not to cry when I'm talking to Jungkook..." Jimin said a little sadly, his voice indicated that he wanted to cry..
Jin just kept hugging him to comfort him a bit.
"It's okay Minnie, we understand.."

"Hyung, can I ask you both one more thing?.."
"Sure Minnie.." said Jin
"Ofcourse Chim.."
"Will you both take my reports? So only you two will know the gender.."
"You really want us to do that, are you sure Minnie?.."
"Yes ofcourse hyung, but only if you both want to.. "
"Ofcourse I want to, it's an honour to be the first one to know.."
"Yes Chim, it's our pleasure.."
"Thank you hyungies!.." said Jimin and smiled.

They continued to watch tv until they got bored and decided to play some games. Not even an hour in and Jimin was fast asleep on Jin's bed with Namjoon by his side.
Jin was not tired and went to clean the kitchen and bake something to pass the time

When Jungkook came back home, the first thing he did was go look for Jimin, he greeted Jin and walked towards the hall leading to the bedrooms.
Hobi, Tae and Yoongi also greeted Jin and attacked the kookies Jin had baked.
"Gguk, Jimin isn't in your room.." said Jin
"Oh, where is he then?.."
"In my room, both Jimin and Joonie are asleep, they were waiting their turn to play but by the time I was finished, they were already asleep.."
"Oh.. I'll let him sleep.. he doesn't sleep well at night now.. it's good he can rest a bit.."
"That's good yes.. but I want to talk to you about something.."
"Oh, Sure hyung.. what is it?.."
"It's Jimin.. he was telling us how he's been feeling very emotional lately and that everytime he talks to you, he wants to cry.. but tries his best not to.."
"I.. I didn't know.. did I do something that upset him?.. I'm an idiot, I must have said something.." Jungkook said a little worried
"Yes you're an idiot but no, you didn't do anything.. he's just very emotional.. he even mentioned that he is missing his eomma a lot lately and started crying while telling us.. Jungkook, maybe call her and ask her to come stay with us for some time and also call your mom.. I'm sure they'll be able to help Jimin feel better, they've been through this and know more about all of it then any of us do..."
"Ofcourse I'll call them right away, but I really feel bad for not seeing it before.. "
"You know how Jimin is, he hides his feelings.. I guess he didn't want you to be worried.."