When I'm with you I'm in utopia

"I told you not to touch it!.."
"B- but I want to help.."
"No.. I don't want your help.."
"Why are you so mean?.. I thought you loved me.."
"Aishh, Jiminssi.. for the last time.. I know how to make the bed.. you eat your chips and just relax.."
"Why?.. I.." Jimin took a pillow
"Jiminssi.. ahhh.. don't make me come there.."
"Or what?..."

Jungkook walked over to Jimin and took the pillow from him.. he didn't do anything and just walked back to the bed to arrange the pillows leaving Jimin a bit confused.
"No cuddles for you tonight.." said Jungkook with a smirk on his face that Jimin didn't see.
Jimin gasped
"Noooo.. I'm sorry.. kookie please..."
"You're being stubborn.. it's what you get.. "
"Kookie.." Jimin said softly and sat down on the couch
Jungkook finished making the bed and turned to look at Jimin.

When Jungkook saw Jimin with his arms crossed and red nose.. he knew he was upset.. he didn't mean what he said.. he just wanted Jimin to sit down and let him do the work but apparently he didn't realize that Jimin would get hurt.

Jungkook walked to where Jimin was sitting and went on his knees
"Baby?.."
"Hmm.."
"Are you upset?.."
"No.."
"Then look at me.."
"No.."
"Why?.."
"You don't want to cuddle with me.. "
Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek "you know I didn't mean it.. right.."
"Really?..." Jimin turned to look at him, his glassy eyes made Jungkook pull him into a hug
"Really.."

It was a Saturday and everyone was in their rooms, resting. Well amost everyone.
Jungkook was playing Overwatch with  Tae while Jimin was not far from them reading some manga comic.

Jimin suddenly felt really hungry.. he looked over at Jungkook and Taehyung who were so concentrated on the game that he didn't wanted to disturb..
After some groaning, Jimin stood up.. one hand resting on his hip..
He smiled at the boys and turned to leave the room..
Jimin was walking slow.. he really felt like he hadn't eaten anything in ages..
What he didn't notice however was that Jungkook had paused the game..

"Baby?.." he asked while he got closer to Jimin..
"Kookie.." Jimin turned to look at Jungkook
"Are you okay baby?.."
"Yes.. I'm just.. "
"What?.." Jungkook got tensed
"I'm really hungry.." Jimin pouted
"Why didn't you tell me?.." Jungkook chuckeld.
"You were busy.. sorry.."
"I'm never too busy for my babies.. now go sit down and let me get you something to eat.. "
"For me too!.." yelled Tae
"Yeah yeah.. but what do you two want?.."
"Sandwich!.. and juice!.." said Tae
"Yeah me too.. please.." said Jimin.
"Okay.."  Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips and left..

Jimin and Tae waited for Jungkook to get back while watching some random videos.
After some time Jungkook got back and they all had sandwiches.
Taehyung left after eating, saying he's tired..
..

It was still early, 7 p.m. Jungkook layed on the bed and was watching some anime while Jimin was reading a book on the couch.
Jimin sighed put the book down, Jungkook saw and quickly went to help..

"Kookie.. you don't have to do so much.. You're spoiling me way to much.." said Jimin while he took Jungkook's hand and stood up
"I don't mind baby.. I do it all for myself.. but where are you going?.."
"I was going to take a shower.. I feel so sweaty.. "
"Hmm can I join?.."
"Aish.. no.."
"Please.. I can help you.." Jungkook said innocently
"Nice try.. I know very well what you're planing on Mr. .. I'm taking a bath alone..."
"You sure?.. you really don't want me to join?.. No naughty things, okay?.."
"Promise?..."
"No..." said Jungkook teasingly and picked Jimin up.

Jimin protested a little but stopped..
Jungkook put Jimin down and look at him.. he raised an eyebrow..
"What?.." Jimin asked confused
"You're not going to take a bath in your cloths right?.."
"Oh.. I suppose you will?.."

Jungkook laughed and removed his shirt. He looked at Jimin who was red from blushing and smiled..
"You still blush so hard every time I remove my clothes.. it's not anything that you haven't seen before.."
"I.. I can't help it if my boyfriend.."
"Fiance .." Jungkook corrected.."
"Yes .. my fiance.. I can't help it if my fiance is so hot.." Jimin said while biting his lip

Jungkook smirked and got closer and kissed Jimin quickly before helping him out of his clothes.
They entered the shower and like Jungkook said.. he didn't do anything..
Or maybe he did something-ish .. but Jimin didn't mind.. ;)

After they got out of the shower, Jungkook took towels and dried himself and then helped Jimin..

Jimin put on his boxers and one of Jungkook's many hoodies that are his now..
"Kookie.. I don't want to wear pants.. I like it this way.. it's so airy.." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook for approval (as if he really needed it..)
Jungkook was just wearing sweatpants, he smirked and wrapped his arms around Jimin and kissed his neck
"I like it this way more..." he said making Jimin blush..

They both made their way to the bed.. Jungkook turned off the lights and got in next to Jimin..
It was a normal thing for them.. just be in each others arms.. quietly.. just enjoy each others company..

"Kookie.. " said Jimin, breaking the silence.
"Yes baby?.."
"I love you.. "
Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead "I love you too baby.."
Jimin snuggled closer.. Jungkook always loves the warmth of Jimin's body and his calming presence.. 

"I sometimes think about us.. when we were younger.. " said Jimin
"Hmm what do you think about baby?.."
"I don't know.. I guess everything.. you know, I liked you since the first time we met.. but you were so shy..."
"I liked you since the beginning too hyung.. but I guess I was scared.. "
"Scared?.."
"Yes.. you know.. to be in love.. to fall in love.. and to be excepted with my feelings.."
"Are you still afraid Kookie?.."
"No.. not anymore.. because I have you.. you are my strength baby.. with you by my side.. I'm not scarred of anything.."
"Microwaves?..."
"Aish.. Jiminssi.. you ruined the momment.. "
"You love me.." Jimin giggled
"Yeah.. "

Jungkook's  hands made their way to Jimin's ass he made circles with his fingers..
Jimin giggled and wiggled his ass
"Kookie it tickles.. " he said in a  sleepy tone
Jungkook chuckeld and stopped.. he still kept his hands there and whispered " Goodnight baby.. "
"..night kookie.." Jimin whispered softly

Another chapter 😱💖💜
💗💜Hope you guys liked it 💗💜

And welcome to all the new readers😘💖💜

I'm really sorry I don't update as regularly as I used to..
But I'm trying to get some writhing done and not keep everyone waiting.. honestly all the love and support this story is getting.. it's unbelievable😭😭
I really love you all a loteu😭😭💖
💜

Seems like cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is gone
                            -spring day 🍃🏵