10 February, 2019.

My favourites from IZ*ONE is the Jo Yuriz line which includes Yuri, Yena and Chaewon. Hahaha I didn't know they had a line like this.

Last month, my friends had initiated a plan for us to go on a two day trip, which ultimately didn't end up materializing. Guess who went for a trip to the same destination today? Alex. Good for him! But I want to go somewhere too!

Anyways, Alex had already left by the time I woke up. I spent my morning doing as much marketing research as I could and had a call with Deborah to discuss our findings. Then I got ready and together with mom, we left for Amanda's place. We also got my mom's specs- whose lens had come off- fixed on the way. It took a lot of time to get hold of our train tickets. I read some Finance notes in the train and we reached their place without any trouble.

We all met and spoke for a while. Amanda, her boyfriend and I played a game or two of virtual Ludo and it was fun. Later, Amanda prepared virgin mojito (I think she put a small amount of alcohol in mine), and her parents had made us quite a lot of tasty dishes for lunch. I always get overwhelmed when I go their place for any meal.

In the afternoon, my mom, Amanda, Aunt S (Amanda's mom) and I spoke for a long time. In the evening, Aunt S gave me some really tasty custard (made by my brother) and some not-so-tasty home made wine (made by my uncle) and we left for home by 6:30PM.

At night my brains were fried! I had to continuously juggle between my Marketing project and research paper, the latter of which came out of nowhere. I had to co-ordinate with both the parties and have ready material to show and discuss about and dude it was intense!

Plus I have a test to study for next week.

I just got off the phone with Alex. Initially I thought it was quite random but now that I think about it, he does seem to call me when he goes for overnight trips. Nice.