19 February, 2019.

I woke up not feeling well. Looks like my cold and cough has finally caught up with my body. I still decided to go for my Finance class cause it's important.

I felt a little better after solving sums. I understood some but will have to re-do the rest. After class, I went for a revision class and then started studying on my own. But I could feel my health deteriorating and finally decided to bunk my internship lecture and go home. I anyways had no lecture from 11AM to 3PM. One good thing was that I got free instant noodles from a classmate lol.

I bought some chillies and tomatoes on my way home, ate food, chilled a bit and then went off to sleep for a long time. I regained my energy in the evening and now I'm feeling much better than I did in the morning.

We've got our briefs for both the remaining project and both of those are not at all easy. To give a gist, my International Finance project involves making an IPS of a fund with international way of obtaining funds as well as investing in international asset classes. With the nightmare our last project had given us, I'm quite worried for this one.

For our Applied Statistics for Business project, the professor has asked us to gather data and analyse them using some tools that he hasn't even taught us properly.

I'm dead.