5 May, 2019.

Today's breakfast- Poha

Today's snacks- mom's cake

In the morning, I finally went through and understood investment accounting. I can be at peace now. At least for that chapter.

After that I continued with section 2 of MHRM. What really irks me about this section is that there are overlapping points everywhere which confuses me too much. It's not at all difficult to understand tho which is good.

Grandad came to visit in the afternoon and stayed for the rest of the day. We had a good conversation before dinner.

In the evening, I finished my FA portion completely so that felt good. And after dinner I did a little bit of Economics.

The only subject that I haven't done at all is Export Marketing (aka the subject I gave up on some days back). Now since I have 5 days during the exam to prepare for the subject, it would make sense to directly study for it at that time and focus on the back to back subjects now. But I also don't want to be completely clueless about the subject until that time. I can't take that risk. Which is why tomorrow, I aim to go through every answer of Export Marketing. I don't plan on learning any answers so I need to do this in a day.

It's day 6 of my YouTube detox. Obviously I have urges to watch at least one video but I gotta control even that. I know that I won't be able to stop myself if I allow even one video to pass through.

Since I am determined to continue this detox, here's a list of video/events/performances/shows I know/think I'll miss in the KPop world (mostly BTS and IZ*ONE) until I plan to get back on YouTube (7 June):

-> BTS X Halsey BBMAs performance + awards held on 1st May (and the Twitter trends and news that come along with it)
-> BTS' MOTS: PERSONA remaining promotions
-> BTS' 'Speak Yourself' Tour videos
-> Bangtan Bombs and Episodes
-> BTS members' tweets

-> 5 episodes of tvN Mafia show
-> 5 ENOZI vids
-> IZ*ONE's appearance on Knowing Bros
-> IZ*ONE's appearance on Problematic Men
-> IZ*ONE members' tweets

-> Run! BTS episodes if they've started again
-> IZ*ONE special video if Violeta crossed 40M views

-> Any other BTS or IZ*ONE related news that may have come up.

-> Comebacks and news from other groups.

Of course, apart from KPop, I'm going to missing quite a few vlogs from people in India, Korea and the US.