3 March, 2019.

I got up by 8:30AM which is a pretty unusual time for me to get up considering I was in my second house.

But we had to reach Pune by 10AM so I had to wake up and get ready fast. We all changed into traditional clothes (I wore a peacock green collared kurti that I had bought at Sarojini Nagar), packed all our bags, got it all loaded inside the car and left for Pune. We seem to have reached quite early because there was hardly anyone present at the venue.

Soon people started pouring in and as per my new normal self, I tried to greet everyone I knew. I was even part of the unofficial 'welcoming committee' for a brief while lol. The new born kid's mother is actually my sister but I don't think I have ever met her in my life which is why I was surprised when she recognised me. I have a feeling she had done her 'family tree' research very well.

Parker and Scarlett lived very close to the venue yet they took the longest time to come. Needless to say we cousins stayed together for most part of the ceremony. After the actual 'naming ceremony' and having lunch, Alex, Parker, Scarlett and I went for a drive.

We first went to get some snacks that Aunt P wanted Scarlett to get. Parker is undergoing some sort of military training so we went outside the facility and he briefly explained the area to us. Ofcourse we weren't allowed to go inside. Then we went to this milkshake place and had a milkshake each. I went for banana caramel, Scarlett had the salted caramel one, Parker opted for KitKat Oreo and Alex chose Mint choco.

We had to hurry up because our family wanted to leave and by the time we reached, almost everyone had left🙈. In fact only the main family was there, packing things up.

We all bid adieu and the 5 of us left for my city. i slept on and off throughout the journey. At one point we had to take a detour because of traffic and we ended up at a really spacious and seemingly systematic looking area. Apparently we were in one of those planned cities. It looked good.

We came back home, had our dinner. I think I'm going to continue with my project tomorrow. I've had a good day and I don't want to ruin it.