8 February, 2019.

Today was quite a cold day. Granted that the weather has been more on the cold side since it's still technically winter here but today was much colder than the previous couple of days. Niceeeee! I really liked it!

My one and only class from 2:30PM to 4:30PM got canned which is why I got an indirect day off from college today.

Last night I had started doing more of the research paper work which continued today morning as well. After that I dusted my study space cause it desperately needed it.

I spent the rest of the day either studying for my Finance test on Tuesday or working on my marketing minor project. I find this project quite interesting. It's kinda sorta a continuation of our previous case study but we have to be more specific and detailed. Every group has to choose an MNC which has operations in India as well as some other countries. What we have to do is evaluate India's and at least 2 other countries' websites and marketing strategies and explain the differences between them based on the cultural models that have been taught to us.

My group has taken Bata as our MNC and we've figured that unlike most MNCs, Bata has a good presence in African countries as well. During our discussions in class or just general discussion about the difference between East and the West, we often ignore Africa as a nation and never look into what their culture is. Which is why we decided to take up Kenya as one of our countries of studies and I'm learning quite a bit about a place I don't know much about. Of course it's challenging but I'm willing to take it up.

So yeah, I did those two for most part of the day. But to take a break in the middle, I also continued my Korean lesson after a really long time. I didn't get through much of the video- in fact I didn't even finish 1/4th of the lesson- but I think it's good that I haven't completely abandoned it. I really hope I don't.

I just had a conference call with my marketing group and it's only now that I realise that I have committed to doing work when I won't have a lot of time to do it tomorrow and day after. I completely forgot that I won't be home for almost the entire day for the next two days.

I'll just have to try and get work done at literally any small intervals of time I get. Sigh.