15 April, 2019.

I started with Financial Accounts today. But it was more of the topic I had already studied once so it didn't feel like I achieved much or am nearer to completing my portion. I'll start with a new chapter tomorrow.

I caught up on a couple of videos from my subscription list that I had been ignoring. These are the vids that I watch when I am in a right head space. I feel relatively free now that my prelims are over so I'll watch these videos for some days until I dive back into my intense pre-exam period. My dates for my finals aren't out yet but the tentative start date is 20th May.

One really sad incident happened today. As I was going to bed, I got to know that Paris' Notre Dame was caught in a really damaging fire. I was shocked when I saw the videos on Twitter. It was something very unexpected.

I had visited Paris (including Notre Dame) during my 6th grade vacations. Back then I was quite small to fully comprehend the beauty of the city. But after I learnt French in my junior college, I developed a tremendous liking towards France and Paris in specific. I learnt about their structures, culture, way of living, and ever since then I've been wanting to visit Paris one more time so that I can appreciate the place much more.

It felt so bad to see one place that you admired, so unexpectedly fall to shambles just like that.