9 April, 2019.

BTS' new tracklist came out yesterday but I wanted to talk about it in a separate chapter and not mix is with yesterday's events. 

First of all, I'm confused why the tracklist would be out after the MV teaser and not before because that's the norm. Maybe they wanted to make Halsey's inclusion in the MV more surprising than it would've been if she was mentioned in the tracklist first? I don't know.

Anyways, a tracklist release doesn't excite me much because I don't know what to do with just names and BTS has never released highlight medleys since after their HYYH era.

But what's interesting is that, soon after the tracklist was revealed, we got to know that a lot of people, both known and not-so-known, from outside Korea had worked on this album. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that Ryan Lawrie had assisted in one of their songs. I remember him from the 2016 X Factor season. Even though I wasn't supporting him back then, I can't help but feel happy for him. He did not have the most easy ride on X Factor and I'm pretty sure he must have struggled well past the show. So it's good to see a familiar face in such an unexpected area.

So I had my Export Marketing Exam today and I wasn't well prepared for it. Today's classroom environment did not help me one bit. Since it's an elective, people from the other class got shifted to ours and there was chaos for most part of the paper.

No one took the exam seriously, be it the students or the frickin' invigilator. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with that woman. She seemed like someone who would be a strict invigilator. And I've heard that she was hella strict last semester. But today, she just didn't give a fuck. She let everyone do whatever they wanted. She even bitched about her colleagues and the institution and I'm just like.... why?

I can understand (even if I don't fully agree) why students could be this laxed about these exams but I don't expect such a behaviour from an invigilator. What was she trying to do? Fit in with the crowd? And that too with a crowd that is going to fucking graduate in a month or two? Obviously no one's going to give a shit about her after the exams so why try to appease them?

I kept on forgetting even the topics that I had actually studied and because I don't cheat....

Anyways, I'm not thinking much about this. I just hope that we don't have such people during our finals.

I did my monthly budgeting after coming back home and then tried studying for my last exam.