4 March, 2019.

For some reason I was dreading going to college today.

I normally travel in the women's compartment which is next to the luggage compartment. Today someone from the luggage side was banging the wall damn hard for some reason. Not gonna lie, I did get scared for a bit.

I knew something bad was going to happen. I didn't go for the Finance simulation on Saturday but I didn't know that my Finance Professor had given my name. She scolded me today and I clearly saw how disappointed she was. She had hopes that I was a student who is very eager to learn but now I showed such an unprofessional behaviour.

She questioned me whether I will always run away from things if it gets hard cause I'm going to have a lot of such instances in the future.

I felt really bad after she scolded me. I am a very sincere student, have always been. Even when the others have half assed attitude towards things, I try to do as much as I can. There are very few instances like this one where I feel like not giving a shit about things like the others but it didn't work out well for me. It's a lesson. If it doesn't sit well with you, do not do things just because others do it and get away with it.

I tried not to beat myself too much over it but then broke down when I spoke to the professor again. Great. Now just name me the official cry baby of this college. ARRGGHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Apart from attending one lecture, all I did today was on my Finance Project. The fuck up was that Richard and I would calculate/work for hours on one thing and then it would get scrapped by the professor. He had given such different (sometimes contradicting) sets of information to each group that it was getting to difficult to decipher what exactly did he want in our project. I was in college till around 7:45PM (without eating anything for the entire day) and worked my ass off even after coming home but still without any concrete conclusion. This project seems to be going downhill every hour I spend on it.

It's 1AM now and I refuse to lose my sleep over this. As it is I find it better to work in the morning now.

To do list for tomorrow:
-> Convert decided AED values into SGD and plug it into the excel sheet
-> Make a pie chart for the asset allocation in Singapore
-> Get info from Richard and make a pie chart for Australia and Saudi Arabia if he hasn't done it
-> Make a pie chart for overall asset allocation in all countries
-> Check into RRTTLLU again
-> Look for legal rationale again