13 April, 2019.

57M views by 7AM today. YAAAAAAY! Boy With Luv has officially become the MV with the highest number of views in 24 hours. This was actually my personal goal and I'm happy that we achieved it.

Then I realised that other ARMYs have been so much more positive than I have. For them, it was a given that BTS will be able to get their title back easily. Apparently, globally, this time's comeback goal was to garner 100M views in 24 hours. Wow, now that frickin' ambitious. It didn't end up happening tho.

But here's what DID happen. Right after the song + album was released, YouTube apparently crashed for a lot of people. Nothing stopped for me tho so I was one of the fortunate ones who got to see the MV right when it was released. BTS and ARMY definitely broke Melon, one of South Korea's biggest streaming site, because they're servers were down for quite some time. When the servers were back and running, BTS managed to hit the roof, which means that 90% of the people using the streaming site/app, were listening to a BTS song (I hope that's the correct explanation). Ofcourse, all 7 seven songs charted in quite a lot of countries.

Yesterday evening I had gone out to buy myself books containing last 5 years' question and answers. So I started with Financial Accounts today. I also got all my other study material in place. Now it's time to ace these exams.

But it doesn't mean that I'm willing to completely sacrifice my free time. I watched quite a lot of Blackpink performances today. I don't really stan them but damn, these 4 girls SLAYED Coachella. Their energy and stage presence was superb and considering they performed multiple songs back to back, their voice had that energy until the very end. I had a blast watching and listening to their performance.