21 May, 2019.

Last night my leg started painting like a bitch. It had already begun paining by the time I went to sleep but I didn't anticipate it to grow so much as time went by. I tried to ignore it in the beginning but then it became uncontrollable and I had to go my parents to get a medicine/ointment for it. I wasn't even able to walk properly when I did so. I applied the ointment and tried going back to sleep but obviously things don't work that fast. In the end I couldn't hold it any longer and started crying. Alex woke up because of that and my sweet little brother stayed up until I felt a little better. 

I did sleep eventually and my leg was still hurting a little when I woke up today morning. I revised everything and left my house by 1:15PM yet again. Thankfully I got a rickshaw pretty quickly and reached the centre without any problems. After the 45 min wait, the exam began. Unlike yesterday, my paper started smoothly. I got confused at times in the middle but I think I got it in the end. Definitely would've liked if I was more confident with my sums but it wasn't a bad paper by any means. Overall it was quite good actually. 

Alex picked me up from the centre post the paper. He had gone for an industrial visit and had parked his scooter at a friend's place (the IV place was a little out of the city and they were going to travel by this friend's car) who happened to stay close to where my centre is. Thank youuuuuu!

I have my audit paper tomorrow, which maybe the scariest subject for me this year. Even though I have 4 other pure theory papers, this paper has 30% practical and 70% theory. I have gone through the theory part so many times but I have never been satisfied with it. 

There are some questions whose answers are not there in the textbook at all. There are some other questions where only a few lines are mentioned in the textbook which is totally not enough considering the marks allocated to those questions.

I had tried to "study smart" by figuring out a pattern in the past papers but got the shock of my life when I looked at some other papers which did not follow the pattern.

Even though the textbooks this year are relatively better edited than last year's, there are quite a few dumb, useless, meaningless, repeated things written that make me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

I spent about an hour revising the practical part because even though I find it pretty easy, I should not be overconfident. 

After that it was a full on theory sesh up until now when it's time to have a good night's sleep. I'm hoping that I don't experience any "aches" tonight.