22 May, 2019.

Audit!

I tried to read everything possible so that I had some idea how to go about answering the questions [the ones I did not prepare in depth for (based on the paper pattern I was following)]. 

I ate on time, left home on time, got a rick on time, reached way before time so on time. 

Today's paper was... leaning towards the good side of the spectrum but still not a smooth ride. 

Post each exam, I only check my messages when I have secured a rick to go back home so I didn't look at mom's message saying that dad would come to pick me up. I had to abandon the rick on the way but fortunately spotted our car soon enough.

My next paper is Eco. The portion for Eco is probably the smallest out of all subjects. At least the text book looks the smallest. Honestly, it's not that difficult to remember the headpoints (maybe because I've read it so many times) but what's difficult is to decipher what to write within those headpoints. Most of the times I can only think of 1-2 lines which isn't sufficient. 

I realise that I have more time to revise in the mornings then I have in the evenings so even though I haven't revised much of the portion, I'm not really worried. I'll be able to complete it tomorrow. I have no option but to.