4 May, 2019.

Okay. So the next thing I have to control is the amount of time I sleep. I got up at 10AM today which is totally unacceptable.

I started with MHRM today. Aimed to complete the entire portion by end of the day but wasn't able to. It's okay tho. It was too ambitious since the beginning. And I did get quite a lot done.

Today's breakfast- some dosa

Today's snacks- biscuits and banana chips

After dinner, I decided to do some Financial Accounting. After going through Final Accounts for a while, I started doing Investment Accounts. Oh my goodness, there's legit nothing explained in the text book. I tried so hard to understand what the heck did they do in the sums but nope. It made my doubts in Final Accounts look puny. I even asked my dad to help me understand but he himself didn't agree with some of the concepts they had apparently used. Accounts in real life and in the text books tend to be different so he didn't want to teach me something that wouldn't fetch me any marks even if it's the real correct way.

After that waste of time, I completed one more small theory chapter before calling it a day. I have found a text book for Investment Accounts (that I had conveniently forgotten about) so hopefully, I'll learn everything I need to learn from that book.

To be honest, I'm kind of in a hurry to complete atleast one round of the entire portion for the exams so that I can be satisfied that I atleast know what's there in each subject. Obviously I'm not 100% ready with any of the subjects. I tend to forget things very often. So the sooner I get done with one round, the more number of times I can get to revise each subject and remember the answers betters.