7 May, 2019.

Today's breakfast- Phodni cha pav/ Bread upma

Today's snacks- Instant noodles

Today I was home alone for almost the entire day. Alex had gone for his training while my parents went to Aunt S' new house entrance puja. I don't think it would've been a problem if I went with them as well but I will seeing them in a few days so it's cool.

Oh, and since we're on the topic of houses, my dad is in the process of buying my neighbours house. He asked Alex and I for our opinion a couple of weeks ago and in just a few days our parents came and told us that they've secured the deal. It seemed like a very impulse decision to us because we already have another house in the countryside so we didn't think we'd need one more.

We had no idea that dad had been wanting buy another property for quite sometime now. And he's been planning ever since.

I studied Economics for the entire day and got done with the subject. I also completed MHRM but the last part is going to need some heavy revision.

In the afternoon, for no apparent reason I started worrying about my classmates being in the same centre as me and seated around me during the exams. It didn't happen in the first year but it happened in the second year and I hated it. I tried to ignore those thoughts and concentrate on what's more important. I'll deal with that situation when it arises.

I also took a steam during one of my breaks.

I gave myself a little leeway today after dinner. I watched a cricket match after a really really long time. The team I was supporting won so that's good.

So now I have completed studying one round of my entire portion for the exams. Starting tomorrow, I need to get into my revision mode and make sure that I am fully prepared for each exam.