9 March, 2019.

Happy Birthday Suga!💜

That's the only good thing that happened today.

My initial plan was to quickly figure out a way to complete going though the PPTs and then work on the Stats project. But I realised that the latter is much more difficult than I anticipated so I began working on that.

I wasn't able to figure out shit. The brief is really vague and there is no particular direction for us to work with. We haven't been taught any of this in class and seems like the professor is also least interested in helping. "Do what you feel like" isn't effective guidance.

I tried so many way to get through to this project. I went through all the posts shared on the drive and made notes that I thought would be useful for the project. I even tried going through the over 1000 pages book that the professor has not ONCE taught us from. Navigating through that book was another pain. If I wasn't in such a stressful situation, I would have appreciated how detailed the text book was. But what I needed now was summaries and I wasn't getting it anywhere.

I tried looking through different websites but none of them gave me what I needed. Finally I just took a data set from a site and tried working with it.

And you know what? It's the end of the day now and my dad has rubbished my data set (and this project as a whole) saying that none of it makes any sense. I'll have to pick another data set and start from scratch.

That means I wasted an entire day behind this project and accomplished nothing. Absolutely nothing. Aaarrrggggghhh it's so frustrating! Screw this project!