25 February, 2019.

I had my final Corporate Finance test today and it went well! I did mess up at one part tho. I never usually do this but I tried getting a hint from the professor but that didn't work out for me. And then I thought she was using reverse psychology to direct me to the right way but alas... anyways, the rest of the answers seem correct to me.

Aaahhhh!!! One of the two Finance Classes (in graduate college) ends forever! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!

I have grown to love Finance more and more ever since I got to know that it exists. Taking it up as my major was a natural choice. And however difficult, I have really liked everything that I studied in this subject. Now I just have to make sense of whatever I have learnt and apply it. I really want to make a career out of Finance.

But before that, I have another test to go lol.

After my test, I met Kristen who had come for the (marketing and advertising) career fair being held at our college. I am awaiting as well as dreading the day we have one of these for the Banking and Finance sector as well.

I met up with my research group and mentor thereafter and we had a small pep talk regarding the upcoming research paper presentation. I'm shit scared but I'll try my best. This is the last non-academic thing I'll do at this college and I want to do it well.

I came back home, had lunch and treated myself to a quick nap. I could do that because I had already prepared for tomorrow's test. But yeah, I did thoroughly revise my notes and sums after waking up because that's necessary. I also solved quite a lot of my friends' queries which also felt like an added revision.

I feel very prepared for tomorrow's test but I don't want to be too overconfident.

I finally started working on my Statistics project. I realised that in order to understand the brief, I have to first go through the professor's slide deck and that's what I did. Hopefully, I'll be able to ace Statistics class as well because currently I feel like this class is going to give me my first fail grade in 3 years.

TXT's teaser for their debut title track 'Crown' just dropped in and woah, I think it's going to be good. Somewhere deep down I had a feeling that their bubblegum concept might not work with the kind of songs coming out from boy groups nowadays but after seeing the teaser, I've become hopeful again.

Today was a good day in terms of feeling like I know I'll be able to handle and figure out everything.