23 May, 2019.

Today morning was completely taken up by Economics revision. 

And the afternoon by the Economics exam.

My classroom has remained the same since exams began but it looks like the number of students appearing for the exam keep decreasing day by day cause I feel like I keep on moving by bench or two day by day. It's kinda strange cause this week we had more or less compulsory papers. 

Talking about today's paper, it was good. I did not expect most of the answers to come that naturally to me. It was definitely a lengthy paper tho and I had to race against the clock/watch to finish my paper on time. 

I came back home and started preparing for MHRM. Since it's the last paper for the week and for a while, it almost feels as if tomorrow's my last paper. 

I did go through some questions before dinner but I didn't feel satisfied with how I was going about with the revision. I think MHRM is a subject I have studied the most. But I'm worried that I still won't be able to recollect the answers, especially since I have gone through them so many times. 

After dinner I did all the answers that I term as the easiest. I realise that I tend to pick up new (but not so new) things during the morning revision time on the day of the paper and not the previous evening/ night. 

As usual, I have a lot to do. And I shall do it tomorrow.
~~~

Part 6 of An Outlet comes to an end right here. I will be making a seventh journal for the next hundred 100 days of my life. Or less. Who knows?