27 February, 2019.

I finished reading "Tuesdays With Morrie" today morning. Felt like it took a long time for me to get through this one. I don't know which is the next book I'll start reading but I'll figure it out eventually.

Overall today was a very okayish day. I came for my internship class but we didn't have much to do today. I had already bought shares yesterday so today was only tracking the stocks and maybe identifying other potential buys. I had anyways decided not to sit for the entire time because I wasn't ready to miss my Stats class.

What a wrong decision tho.

We had a surprise test yet again and I again wasn't able to solve shit. Yes, I have started studying Stats but what we're currently doing in class is a much advanced level and I haven't reached that part during my study sessions.

He continued with the lecture post the test but I didn't understand much. Even if we try to tell him that, he still won't explain things in a way we could learn. After class, Isabelle and I went to the canteen where we spoke about good and not-so-good points about our friends over a plate of instant noodles. We also spoke about what we will miss about our college, now that it's coming to an end. I also spent a brief amount of time with Paul and Kristen. Didn't take part in their intellectually stimulating conversations as usual tho.

The tension between India and Pakistan is scary to say the least. Hope this doesn't escalate to unnecessary limits.

I wasn't able to study as much as I had planned to but I did do a bit more of Statistics.