19 April, 2019.

I wasn't able to study today at all. I need to find my motivation somehow.

What I did do was catch up on the Marvel Universe once again. Avengers: End Game is releasing sometime next week and even tho I won't be able to go for it (due to house arrest and because I still haven't seen Captain Marvel), I felt the need to read up on everything that happened in the MCU from the beginning. Majorly because I suck at remembering storylines and characters. I have no idea how Alex tolerates my questions during the films.

So yeah, somehow I convinced myself to spend the majority of my day reading that article because damn, that article was hella big! I've even forgotten quite a few characters by now. Lol.

Since all I did today was read up on Avengers, I'm going to update my Marvel movies ranking list that I had made sometime in 2017:

1] Captain America: Civil War (2016)
2] Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)
3] Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
4] Iron Man (2008)
5] Marvel's The Avengers (2012)
6] Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
7] Dr. Strange (2016)
8] Black Panther (2018)
9] Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)
10] Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
11] Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
12] Ant Man (2015)
13] Ant Man And The Wasp (2018)
14] Iron Man 2 (2010)
15] Thor (2011)
16] Iron Man 3 (2013)
17] The Incredible Hulk (2008)
18] Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
19] Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
20] Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Not seen:
Captain Marvel (2019)

BTS has come back to Korea and have started promotions for Map Of The Soul: Persona. Their promotions started on MCountdown and I was really excited when I got to know that in addition to Boy With Luv, they were performing Make It Right and Dionysus as well.

I'd already seen the performance for their title track and it was good to see it again. Man, MCountdown went all out with the set up of their performances tho! (and I have a feeling other music shows will also follow this suit).

Make It Right did not have a choreography but their voices surely vowed everyone! It's a very high pitched song for the vocal line and each member was able hit their respective notes. This performance was more of a eye-contact-with-audience type of a performance which fit the song.

The performance that I was most excited for was Dionysus. The song is a banger and everyone was curious to see what BTS would do with this heckin' energetic song.

I saw the performance and DANGGGGGG I was SHOOK! I'm not even kidding! I expected the energy level to be high but not THIS HIGH!

First of all, the painting and the frame idea was genius and befitting the theme of the song. And that Greek-y outfit in the beginning was also too good! As I said before, the energy levels of all the members as well as the backup dancers was off the roof! The choreography was incredible and intense and the execution was perfect! Legit every member's aura oozed out during this performance.

But I have to say, for me, 2seok stole the show. Hoseok embodied the song, his stage presence was amazing! And Seokjin! His vocals as well as his dance was so unexpected! His voice definitely suits the song.

I couldn't help but jump and headbang throughout the performance. I can't even begin to imagine what the audience must have felt when they saw this live.

I'm so happy that they've decided to perform Dionysus in other music shows as well cause I cannot seem to get enough of the performance.