14 March, 2019.

Today was a day full of preparing for the presentation.

Alone tho. My team seems to be unresponsive and I have no idea why. Even our mentor isn't really calling us for meetings anymore. I have no idea what's going to happen and I'm shit scared. Anyways, talking in front of people is a huge thing and if my team is not in it together then that's going to drop my morale.

I spoke to Gurtley in the evening and it felt nice to do so. I told her about my problems and she gave me advice on how to present and how to not feel nervous. She inturn told me about her placement dilemma. So the thing is, she got a placement offer just a day after our career cafe and this news was spread all across different social media platforms. But she didn't accept it because of their requirement to start immediately (we have our finals coming up and I also would've rejected the offer) and some other problems.

Now there are other companies as well who are looking to hire her and our placement manager is kinda pressuring her into taking a job offer. I know they're doing this because they want to show that the college toppers have already got placed and all of that marketing bullshit. I gave her some advice and after over an hour we ended the call.

Mamamoo's Gogobebe released today and as expected, it's too good! I haven't followed Mamamoo's much but apparently they currently have this series where each comeback is dedicated to a particular member. This final comeback (of the series) is for their member Wheein. I don't know if it's because of this reason but Wheein completely caught my attention in this comeback. She looks frickin' great, especially with that red outfit and sports shoes. Her moves are so smooooth! Ofcourse, like the other members, her voice is great too!