10 May, 2019.

Today's breakfast- upma

Today's snacks- potato chips

Yeah. I'm finally getting nervous for my upcoming finals.

Right before starting MHRM I panicked. Cause even after studying the subject only a couple of days ago, I couldn't remember any answer. And that made me think that I would never be ready for the exams.

Mom calmed me down and after a late start to the day, I responded to my nervousness by studying almost non-stop throughout the day. I know that I don't have a strong memory and I need to read something a number of times to remember it so that's what I did.

I did take two steam sessions in the afternoon. This snotty cold is a stubborn little bitch!

Today it was mom's turn to try out her outfits for the wedding. She's lost quite some weight this year so the anarkali and blouses have become a bit loose for her. Loose fitted clothes are probably better in this summer weather so I think it's chill. Oh and I have always known this but lemme just write down my observation. Indian women have no right to slam crop tops cause it's literally a westernised sari blouse. Mom's blouses were more revealing than any crop top I own (well, my crop tops are not really that cropped in the first place but still).

It's the end of the day and I can totally answer some MHRM questions now. I just need to continue my momentum tomorrow and then I'd be satisfied with my preparations for this subject too.