10 April, 2019.

I caught up on quite a lot of Sueddu's videos today. She is a Korean Youtuber whose filming style is laid back but very aesthetically pleasing. She doesn't talk in the videos, it's mostly just based on subtitles which I think is much better (for a Korean YouTuber).

I was only going to subscribe to expats in Korea but I really liked her style and it wouldn't harm me to know what a life of an actual Korean native is like as well... even though she seems to be a painter/ photographer/ designer/ basically an artist-y person.

I did study for my last exam tho. I feel like I'm getting swayed by the rest of my classmates when they seem to not give two shits about studying for this degree. They're like "we'll study a day or two before the exams and still do well".

Things don't work for me like that. If I didn't know that before, these prelims have made me realise. If I haven't studied/practiced prior to the exams then I completely lose my will to do it even before the exam. Which is why I am going to make one more study plan wherein I start studying right away even though my finals are more than a month away. Rumour has it that they're keeping extra Accounts lectures so that might help me too.

I have plans to explore a part of my city with Kristen. Our paper gets over by 1PM (though I have a feeling we'll leave much earlier) and we're going to be really hungry but we're still not fixing a restaurant. I feel tomorrow will be another good adventure.

WOAH! BIGHIT DROPPED ANOTHER TEASER FOR BTS' BOY WITH LUV! It totally caught me by surprise because I did not expect another teaser just one day before the release date, especially when IDOL didn't even have a second teaser!!!

Let me just first say that V looks frickin' GREAT in the thumbnail.

JK's voice is SO GOOOOOD! I really liked this teaser. I'm super pumped for (day after) tomorrow's comeback!

And you bet your ass I'mma be streaming when the MV drops.

Blackpink recently broke BTS' record of the most views in the first 24 hours. Now I'm definitely not into fan wars. It's commendable that Blackpink was able to achieve such a feat. Having said that, I AM an ARMY and would love to see BTS re-hold that title. We're about to have a legendary comeback once again!