5 March, 2019.

After 4 hours of disturbed sleep, I was back to the grind. It was a good decision. At night it felt like time was flying way too fast but today morning, it felt like I had adequate time to get things done.

I worked from 5 to 7:45AM and then decided to sleep again. At some point I knew that I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep so I got out of bed and went ahead with my day.

The vivas had begun by the time I reached college and Richard and I were still trying to add a couple of things in based on the feedback we got. However, turns out the professor was asking different questions to everyone so it didn't make sense for us to incorporate everything that the others groups had done.

My group was given the last slot and it took quite a lot of time for our turn to come. I had reached to college by 9AM but my viva happened only after 2PM. I did have lunch at around lunch time so that was a good thing. Needless to say, I was hella nervous till the time we gave our viva.

And....... it was good! Surprisingly! The professor looked at our report, asked us a couple of questions and okayed the entire report. He just asked us to consolidate the asset allocation part of our report into just two pages, otherwise everything was accepted. Wooooaahhhh I did not expect it to go this smooth.

AAAHHHHHHH WHAT A RELIEF!!

Richard and I discussed how to go about with the two pager. I decided to do it on my own because:

a) We just had to concise the data which doesn't require two people. Everything is given right away in the main report.

b) We had planned to use a design software/ website which I am kinda sorta good at using.

c) I knew Richard had another important project coming up and decided to cut him some slack.

d) Sometimes Richard has come up with ideas that have taken hours to implement and then ultimately got rubbished. I didn't want the same to happen at this last stage.

Most of the times Alex calls home right away after any important incident has happened to him, whether good or bad. I am mostly the kind to come back home, get freshened up and then break the news. Today I was so relieved about this project going well that I couldn't wait until I was home to tell any of my family member about it. I was THAT nervous for today.

I came back home and watched an episode of Scorpion. Alex is hooked on to the show and watches it while having dinner. My back is always facing the TV and I anyways can't keep up with TV shows so I didn't really care much. But it's good tho. They do have a main storyline but the episodes can pass of as standalone as well, which is why I don't feel completely lost when I watch any random Scorpion video.

I also watched today's Run BTS! episode and couple more vids, mostly surrounding TXT. Oh, I was so stressed yesterday that I didn't get to see TXT's debut, let alone talk about it.

TXT finally debuted! Congratulations you 5! Hope you work hard and have a very successful career! :)

Coming to their debut song, 'Crown', I already had a feeling I was going to love the song just after hearing the teasers. Unlike BTS, the actual song did have the same musical arrangement like the teasers. The entire song was so energetic and pleasant to the ears! Their voices are really good. I was definitely not expecting it. The video is not my style but the song definitely is.

I saw their debut performances for 'Crown' as well as 'Blue Orangeade' (which is also a good song) and boy their dance is tough. These boys have definitely practiced way too much to get the synchronisation in place. Too good. It's too early to say that I stan TXT but I will definitely wish them all the success.

In the evening, I finished making the two-pager for the Finance Project that was requested and with that, we come to the official end of my Finance course with my undergrad college.

Today we got to know that a (majorly Finance based) company is coming to college tomorrow with placement opportunities. So in the evening, I researched on the company and also got my CVs printed. They haven't revealed what job profile they're offering but I'm going to go for the interview regardless.