2 May, 2019.

I visited the doc in the morning. His medicines have been quite effective on me so I'm hopeful.

I did quite a bit of Auditing today. The first couple of chapters is pretty doable but the vouching and verification chapters tho. They look damn easy but they're damn confusing.

In the evening, I did my monthly budgeting. Since I didn't really spend much (cash) last month, I knew I would be depositing my entire May pocket money.

Alex's (summer) internship/training program started today. Unlike last year, the location is in the city itself so he doesn't have to stay somewhere else. He does have long days ahead of him tho.

In the evening, after dad and Alex were back home, we all got ready to celebrate dad's birthday. Dad taunts me everytime I wear black. So for his birthday, I wore the opposite of black. I wore a cropped white thick denim shirt that has a rose patch on the side. It was a very unconventional choice for me but I think it was an in-the-moment-purchase at the time. Besides, it was oversized which definitely fits my style. I hadn't worn it before tho. Maybe because it was a very cold whether kinda shirt and I wasn't sure I could pull it off.

Mom had baked him a cake so my dad cut that cake and then we all went out for dinner. After deliberating a bit, we ended up going to a seafood restaurant. I don't even remember the last time the 4 of us went out to specially have sea food. That's probably because I was never a fan. I have developed a taste for it over the past couple of years so I was okay with the choice this time. Plus my dad does like seafood and we wanted to go wherever he wanted.

And the food was good! We had 3 fish dishes and 2 prawn dishes, all of which were tasty. I guess my parents were happy seeing me eat seafood so well. Even I was happy.

Oh! Guess whose finals time table is finally fucking out?!!

What took them so long?!

Anyways, here's how my exams are scheduled:

20 May- Financial Accounts
21 May- Cost Accounts
22 May- Management Accounts + Audit
23 May- Business Economics
24 May- Marketing and Human Resource Management
29 May- Export Marketing
7 June- Marketing Research

Wow, I have 5 days and 8 days to study for my last two papers. Definitely would've liked a shorter time table but it's cool. I'll use my time wisely.