28 February, 2019.

Today I did a lot but felt like I did nothing.

I went to college to see a host of people. Unknown people. Apparently some other college was holding a seminar on our campus which explained why we had an enormous crowd than usual.

I went to class and realised that our professor was running late. Thankfully the class wasn't cancelled and we started with a new chapter, which I understood. I think that's the only good thing that happened today.

Apparently, the other class had a lecture scheduled but no one turned up so the professor was just seated in an empty classroom. I feel sad for her.

Richard and I had planned to work on our Finance Project (we two are a team) post lectures but it was 1:30PM by the time class got over so we decided to take a break and regroup after half an hour. He had already had his lunch so I went to our eating spot alone. Only, I wasn't alone. The seminar had just broken for lunch as well and occupied the full eating area. I found an empty place on the window sill and had my lunch there. (Don't worry, eating while practically sitting on the ground is very normal here)

After lunch, we worked on the project for HOURS! As easy as I found the test to be, the project is exactly the opposite. We have to create an IPS for a Fund located in another country. We have to justify where we raised our funds from and what will our investment portfolio look like. We have to use around 5 different asset classes and invest in various countries except India. It probably sounds easy but it isn't. We have to make it as detailed and realistic as possible.

Apart from Richard and I, there was another group that was working beside us. They are seemingly good people but you have no idea how useless I felt and frustrated I got listening to their jargon. They seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding this topic and their discussion scared the shit out of me. I couldn't understand jack.

At one point, Ms. Martha caught me and asked me to give a campus tour to a potential new admission. I hadn't done this in ages because I would run away from it. But now that I had to give one, I tried to be as realistic as possible. I don't care if they don't choose this institute based on what I say but I'm not lying anymore. Also, the girl and her mom seemed stuck up too and I didn't really feel like talking to them but that's besides the point.

In the evening I got to know that I've been selected to attend some Finance Simulation that will take place tomorrow and day after (actually planned for the PG students). They say 'selected' but I know it's because they weren't able to get enough seats. Anyways, Ms. Martha tasked me to call everyone on the list and get a confirmation from them. I fucking hate doing such things but I had no other option.

Richard and I weren't able to make any major headway in college but it was getting late so we decided to call it a day and continue working from home.

And that's what I did. The issue now is that our viva is on Tuesday and I'm going to be out of town over the weekend. Which is why I desperately need to get this project done by tomorrow. Richard on the other hand has an another equally or more difficult Economics Project which is due next Monday. He is stuck with that project too so I don't know if he'll be able to contribute as much as he can to this project.

It's a good thing that my Statistics Project submission date has been pushed back from 8th to the 11th of March.

I'm at a loss with all the three companies I've bought shares in. Fuck. I really hope the prices go up.