11 February, 2019.

Today's Corporate Valuation class was not that good. It feels like the class is going at a much faster pace than me and it's getting very annoying now. We had a small discussion regarding our research paper during the short break.

The Economic Society of our college had kept an event on the recent interim budget but I didn't want to miss my accounts lecture for it. However, their President convinced our professor to let us attend for at least half an hour. But I found the session to be so interesting that even after half an hour was up and some of my classmates left, I couldn't help but stay there and witness the entire debate/discussion.

In the beginning they showed us some highlights of the budget and then the floor was opened for discussion. One of our professors, who was the reason why I chose to bunk my lecture, had come thoroughly prepared with his argument. He even brought out stats to support his view. He was opposed to the current government, which was evident with the way he spoke. But oh, it was so hilarious when our Vice Dean (seemingly pro govt), who was present for the first couple of minutes of the debate, mocked the professor by saying something along the lines of "I must commend this young man who feels so offended by the budget when it's hardly been 3-4 years since he started paying tax". BURNNNNN!

Overall the discussion was very good. I got to understand various viewpoints and since the election season is coming up, I need to gain as much knowledge as I can to decide which party to vote for.

After coming back home, I completed studying Finance for tomorrow's test. I feel prepared so I'm hoping I do well tomorrow. Good luck!

BTS attended the Grammys!! I saw so many vids and photos and articles about themmmm!

The way BTS handles red carpet media questions is so professional. The Korean ones seem more regulated and cautious. But it's a whole different ballgame in the a different country where they have to give mini interviews for quite some time and get repetitive questions, some of which are borderline fishing for more details. One of the hosts commented that RM is very well media trained and I couldn't agree more. At least he does seem like it. They were asked questions about their upcoming album and he revealed next to nothing. They were vocal about it in the sense that they are working on one currently but nothing other than that.

At one point a host tried to trick them by just casually putting in a month in the question saying "I heard your upcoming album is going come out in...maybe May or the summer time....?" and RM was quick to reply "Oh really?". I found that damn hilarious!

There were other hilarious moments as well. When an interviewer asked who is normally late, Jimin quickly pointed at Jungkook saying today he was late but our leader couldn't let Jimin get away with it, could he?

I also saw BTS' VLive that seems to be a thing they do after attending every foreign award show. It was quite nice to see them trying to make each other laugh during their individual ments. It showed that even after so many years of being together, they still joke around and are really close to one another.