stereotypes

Story title: the nerd girl likes Shrek and omlll111 the bad boy is secretly Shrek in donkey's disguise.

Description: After Samantha Jackson potter weaselly styles breaks up with her orange headed boyfriend Donald Trump, she seeks adventure and romance in life. Will she find it in the arms of the school's bad boy? Read to find out.

Tags: #love #mystery #WhatAmIDoingWithMyLife? #shrek #trump #catsareawesome #lifeisgreen #oppa #AntiBullying #equality #NoSterotypes

(vote if you think that I need therapy plus follow InventingPhilosophy since she has a firm belief that I do need to spend few years in a mental asylum.)

So! I'm honestly surprised by the amount of stories that are tagged #AntiBullying #equality #NoSterotypes. Don't get me wrong! Many of them are written beautifully and the message is presented in a amazing way. But since I'm a judgemental ass Asian who is secretly judging your mom's cooking, here is something I gotta say.

Stories tagged like this have the most stereotypical characters and emphasis on stereotypes.
Okay let's do a test.
Have you read about these characters in a so called #diverse book?:

A shy girl who just joined a new school?
Playboy who is a jock?
Crazy blonde bimbo?
The overly hyper and characterless best friend that the main character has?
The perverted teacher?
The Asian nerd kid?

And the list can go on!

You can see the MC herself or himself acting out those stereotypes and the author complaining that the readers say that this book is too cliché.

...

Why?

As Short and underwhelming this chapter is, I really wanna write but I'm feeling gloomy for no apparent reason. Just completed "the girl on the train" and"gone girl". (Yes I read two books at a time) . They were great but now I feel empty.

Next chappie is about dressing sense.