Romeo and Juliet

Well they both died in the end fam!

But is it important for every highschool which has a drama club to host a theater event where the play is no other but "Romeo and Juliet" itself?

Why can't it be something else?

Like Wattpad x cliches or readersX This book? Or something like Author San X her love for writing cringey books?

Oops!

O.O
Though, anyways...

I bet you'd never guess what happens next!

The bad boy and the good girl both audition.

Facepalm.

And the only scene they have to perform is the one where they both kiss.

Double facepalm

Beginning of a heart wrenching love story!

Shakespeare banging his face against a table.

Ok ok I'm done!

So, The good girl never wants to enter and only performs because her devil of a friend forced her into doing it.

Girl you need better friends.

And then, it could've been anyone! Some less hot guy, the nerd she is never gonna notice, the childhood good boy best friend who she always friends zones or the person reading this since clearly everyone seems to go to the same fudging highschool!

But nooooo!

There isn't any sauce without the bad boy hairy styles!

So yeah, they both kiss. The girl forgets that she is shy and plays the whole hard to get trope while the guy is busy being a puppy dog and later by the end of the fourth chapter they are doing the flippity flappity.

All because of Shakespeare.

Like why?

SMH.