Anime fics

Sitting and studying like the good Asian girl I am.

There is an angelic halo over my head and holy light pours down from the window.

Somewhere in the background some angel is also doing a breakdance.

BEEP!

NOTIFICATION!!!!
Your Crunchyroll and WatchMojo subscription is successful!

HELL YEAH BISSHH! I SCREAM LIKE A CRACK HEAD AS THE DARKNESS OF WEEBNESS CONSUME THE WHOLE ROOM.

Damn, caps lock...
I'm too lazy to rewrite it but have I ever told you how much I love anime?

Like during my dark ages (12-14 years; when puberty first came and kicked me where the sun doesn't shine.) I was obsessed with animes, mangas, vocaloids, twenty one pilots, skillet, fall out boy, thousand foot krutch, one republic, Linkin Park , AJR, Falling is reverse annndddd NIGHT FOOKIN CORES!

Whoosh! Barely made it out alive from that stage! But hey! All of em mentioned above are awesome. Though my obsession was not...

So anyways! Just saying! Watched and read a lot of anime stuff! I'm outta ideas for other chappies! So here ya go!

Anime cliches!!!

1. New student

Always an exchange student. Sits by the window and day dreams which is one reason  she ends up needing the help of her future baby maker.

2. Pointy chins and squeaky voices

Gonna use that chin to stab people or to cut vegetables. Utilize that voice to make Alvin and the Chipmunks cry.

Look... You made Theodore cry!

3. Rainbow hair

You can tell who is the main character via the hair color. Like in the whole classroom everyone have brown hair but then there is the mc with unicorn puke colored hair yet they are able to blend in.

4. Age

I'm 15! any older and I'd be considered a granny! Bakaaa!!!
Like why are 15 year old confused ass characters (with huge boobs and muscular built to put Kim K. And her body guard to shame.) going off to weird adventures.

5. Pet

I spent 4 years of my life in the middle of nowhere and was raised by animals and now I can understand their language!

....

Really?

I mean....

I.... Have two cats. Poofy Persian cats.....

For like 6 years now....

I still can't speak cat, nor fish(useless goldfish) , bunny(you failed teacher) and hamster.....

How???

O.O

T

o be continued....