RAAS Chapter 3

Finally, this was the truth underlying all that had transpired.

Qin Mo’s mother, Yue Niang, possessed a singular physique that was incredibly rare and ideal for use by demonic cultivators; she was the perfect human cauldron

Lu Jiuyuan discovered her secret, coveted her body, and used despicable means to forcibly make her his.

However, the delicacy of her physique was beyond the expectations of Lu Jiuyuan—the benefits could only be gained once.

Once he had utilized her, further attempts no longer had any effect on cultivation. It was just like a flash in the pan, gone before he knew what had happened.

Lu Jiuyuan was not a man who sought after love; he was obsessed with the pursuit of the ultimate power. Even Yue Niang’s stunning beauty failed to offer him the slightest temptation.

He regretted that Yue Niang’s cultivation was low. Although after using her once he had the benefit of a quick breakthrough to the next stage, he also considered it a waste of resources. If there was another chance, he would have had Yue Niang raise her cultivation greatly, and only then reap the benefits. This would allow him to gain the maximum value that her physique had to offer—if such a thing could only be done once, he wanted to have done it properly.

Unfortunately, in this world there is no medicine for regret.

Lu Jiuyuan was filled with disappointment. He was certain he would never be presented with such an opportunity again, but he never once thought that Yue Niang would become pregnant.

Although it was once—only once—a child was conceived.

Yue Niang wanted to get rid of the offspring of this evil man, but Lu Jiuyuan was able to sense the child’s constitution; he actually inherited his mother’s lost physique. He would not allow it.

Lu Jiuyuan was incredibly excited, this was simply a gift that God gave him, the ‘magic pill’ that would take him further on his journey to the peak of power.

He had lived for a long time and had a vast life experience behind him, so this time his plan was more carefully laid out. His own bloodline flowed through this child’s veins, and his exact yuan element was mirrored. If the boy could grow up healthy and cultivate his power well, then Lu Jiuyuan would surely enjoy the pleasure of immortal ascension in only a few decades.

So, after all of that…we have today’s Qin Mo.

When directly compared, the stepfather’s deception did not seem too bad—this biological father’s deception really was a thing to behold.

When Qin Mo learned the truth, his face remained impassive, but his heart had plummeted to the absolute depths of the abyss. All that remained within him was darkness.

The power of Lu Jiuyuan was peerless across the entire Lingyun continent.

Even if Qin Mo’s stepfather had not destroyed his cultivation, Qin Mo could not possibly be his match.

However, Qin Mo was ruthless to the extreme. Not only was he ruthless towards others; he was the most unyielding when it came to himself.