Final chapter 104

The task of crossing the earth is simple and explosive, and it is estimated to be an f-level mission. The goal is to collect twenty plant specimens.

This is simply a pediatrics in the pediatrics department. Don't say that when the Qing is a native of the earth, it is a breeze for a foreigner to brush this task.

It's just that... Shi Qing didn't notice that the character that traversed was so different.

Dressed as a cat...

Shi Qing said that he is not awkward. The difference between panda and cat is not too big. Anyway, it is not a person. He adapts very well, just... his family...

He stiffly turned his furry head and looked at the black cat sitting next to the elegant side.

Bright fur, elegant figure, a pair of eyes is not golden, but the dark blue like the sea, like a glass ball, deep and charming.

It's a beautiful explosion!

Reminiscent of his own host, Shi Qing's erect eyes began to take a pink bubble.

Sure enough, he was the most beautiful cockroach in his home, and he instantly poked his heart!

At first, I was a little scared. Now I have all the surprises. Shiqing went over and opened her mouth to say hello, but I didn't expect it to be: "Oh...hey...hey..."

The soft baby's voice succeeded in making the beautiful black cat on the opposite side move the beard.

Shi Qing still wanted to talk, then the black cat went to him, bowed his head slightly and grabbed his neck.

When the sky was empty, Shi Qing was shocked, but then his body turned over again. After falling, he settled firmly in the soft fur of the black cat.

Shi Qing sighed a few words, his family did not care about him.

After a few more screams, the black cat has gracefully leaped and swept toward the front.

The speed is not slow, Shiqing can not take care of it, steady and good, for fear of being smashed down, come back to eat a dog □ □, that is not beautiful!

The two squats steadily marched through the huge floor-to-ceiling mirrors of the surrounding shops, and Shi Qing finally saw his state.

In the mirror, the handsome and beautiful black cat marched forward like a cheetah, and he carried a small white hair group on his back. He was at the top of the palm, the cat was unclear, but the hair was thick and Smooth, people want to touch it when they look at it.

The black and white two squatting heads on the road, instantly attracted a large number of girls screaming.

"It's so cute, it's so cute! Is this the father carrying his son? It's said that the cats are not all carrying children, why are you carrying them?"

"This is not the point, the point is that this position is so cute and cute!"

"And you look at the little milk cat, you are honestly squatting!"

"Dad is also handsome! Good domineering!"

"Emma... I have another stalk! Father and son! Change people! Deep love and strong slutty and soft cute cute stupid son! Proper year of strong attack! Or a comet!"

"Hey, hey, hey! You know, I heard that the little Ding Ding is a barbed cockroach, when you look back at the two cockroaches... oh..."

"Hey! Are you so yellow, is your mother making it?! But... it sounds delicious ("), the beast and the beast, you can come decisively..."